Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was joking. Even though I prefer a Chrome Endo it does look good.

Inks motto...

'If it ain't Sideshow it's ****!'

:lol :lol I used to think that until I had a horrible run with bad QC from Sideshow. At one point, 4 of last 8 statues I received had to get sent back. Definitely made me start looking at what other companies are doing.

The only thing that was really wrong with it was a piece came unglued. Not a horrible issue because it can be reglued and at least it's not actually broken.

I'll get some real pics up eventually but here are a couple quick pics I took at lunch. The paint looks awesome to me. I never wanted a chrome skull, which is one reason I haven't bought one until now, so I love the way it looks.

View attachment 210746

That sucks. Hope you get a clean re-glue. That looks like it's around the weak area of the Styrofoam someone pointed out. Was it double boxed? EE is putting a large shipping box around the chronicle one on my last one.

That sucks. Hope you get a clean re-glue. That looks like it's around the weak area of the Styrofoam someone pointed out. Was it double boxed? EE is putting a large shipping box around the chronicle one on my last one.

Yeah, it was double boxed with styrofoam corners between the Chronicle box and the shipper. I haven't tried it yet but I think I can get it put together and it won't be noticeable at all.

Got mine this morning,Ill echo others It looks way nicer in hand,very metallic and very menacing! Its heavy and is put together very well and Im glad to have it as part of my collection.

A few indoor/outdoor pics I took

i2xnzLo89jKn8.jpg

iINnSifPD1s6v.jpg

iHvUUl7xQdb9K.jpg

iWMyBncg8ZlyT.jpg

iGWpTT9HrrshX.jpg

Yeah, it was double boxed with styrofoam corners between the Chronicle box and the shipper. I haven't tried it yet but I think I can get it put together and it won't be noticeable at all.

Not sure if we are on the same page... EE is triple boxing them. (A shipper and padding around the shipper

My replacement should hopefully be here tomorrow. I wonder how many parts this is compared to sideshows.
The more parts the harder to get it straight looking I would guess. Mine was really crooked where it attached to the base.

Yes, but Chronicle put corner pads around the art box. Is SS doing this now? It's been awhile since I've bought anything from SS.

From what I've bought they only did that for Wonder Woman and Godzilla maquette. F4F does it for all their statues.

Yes, but Chronicle put corner pads around the art box. Is SS doing this now? It's been awhile since I've bought anything from SS.

I've had a few come like that from Sideshow. Wonder Woman and Emma Frost were the latest ones but it's not a regular practice from Sideshow.

Back