Statue Chronicle Collectibles new license - Frazetta !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Statueforum:
"We will not be repeating things that have been done in the past! Let's just get that out of the way... "

14883637_1763853617207809_781770395609531295_o.jpg

So cool. The Frazetta estate has been doing great things with licenses lately, skateboards, tin signs....NOW CHRONICLE!

These are good times indeed.

Just saw the announcement on FB. I am excited about this (again) but will wait to see how King Conan looks in hand before getting ecstatic!! I wonder if they will try Frank's LOTR pieces?

Great news, I love Frazetta but I can't stand ARH Studios, so glad that another company has now picked up the license.

ARH knocked DD1 out of the park. Sucks though it ended about as fast as it started, I was looking forward to seeing more of your Fighting Man of Mars Ehren.

Glad the license is back though, Chronicle will do a good job.

This is very interesting
"We will not be repeating things that have been done in the past! Let's just get that out of the way... "

What I hope we get:

The big obvious one. Weird that it wasn't included in ARH's initial offerings but its one of the big 3 of the Frazetta licensed properties (with Conan and Tarzan) and needs to be done!
frank_frazetta_afightingmanofmars.jpg

ARH were going to do this one, then switched to their own version and then dropped it altogether:
tarzan_frank_frazetta_painting.jpg

No chance in hell of this one ever happening but man I'd love to see this :D
FRAZETTA-LORD-OF-THE-SAVAGE-JUNGLE-600x758.jpg

Do we know the scale and medium the agreement is for?

It appears to be a total license with decisions on scale and medium left to them.
They have already indicated in a few posts they want to do some of the more complicated pieces but in smaller scales for room and affordability.

It appears to be a total license with decisions on scale and medium left to them.
They have already indicated in a few posts they want to do some of the more complicated pieces but in smaller scales for room and affordability.

That sounds even better!

I really hope they give us some Frazetta Tarzan.

:exactly: :lecture

Can't wait to see what see what they attempt. ARH Tarzan looks cool but I still haven't ordered, once in hand pics are out I'll decide.

I wonder if they will try Frank's LOTR pieces?

:drool. That would be cool, :D

Last edited:

They mentioned Silver Warrior with polar bears in 1/9 scale.

Back