Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Now this is a breakout sculpt. :wink1: And not as horribly expensive as I would've feared...

Looks amazing and cheaper then expected I may have too get it I've been wanting a JP Collectible in the collection...

So if I do decide to order from Chronicles are they a reliable place to order from and do they have payment plans?

This is a sell everything, own this only type of piece IMO. The term grail is overused but this is a 'grail' purchase.

I know lol my gut is like get it you won't regret it. This would blow everything else I own away except a couple of things but yes I want it badly.

I know lol my gut is like get it you won't regret it. This would blow everything else I own away except a couple of things but yes I want it badly.

It would blow everything away, she'd eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :lol I'm hoping it's available for a reasonable price over here.

It would blow everything away, she'd eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :lol I'm hoping it's available for a reasonable price over here.

Money wise it's pricey and I only once spent over $600 bucks and it's a rare occasion I ever do we'll see I do really want it. :lol

Yup. 24" Long, 16" High & 12" Wide.

Wonder if it's still first come first served with regards to Edition Number?
Might wait and see what CDUK price him up at. No worries over postage, exchange rate & duty then.
Could even keep the 1:2 Arnie :confused:

So the fence and base is 16 x 12 then? Will CDUK have it up soon after the PO goes up?

Thanks everyone, this has been a labor of love and we are going to do JP proud.

Universal told us this is the best product ever submitted, that's pretty good. :)

Buy with confidence!

Paul

Will CDUK have it up soon after the PO goes up?

Shouldn't be too long after it goes up with CC.

Apparently someone has already received a shipping quote to Northern Europe...

UPS: $319.04
FedEx: $322.65
DHL: $442.82

Buying direct is out the question.
Our lousy government will demand 20% on postage price as well as item value.

Back