Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you are excited guys, but stop quoting the pics!:slap

:lecture :gah: :rotfl

That sign really adds to it.

So after giving the benefit of the doubt and waiting for more inhand, seems they (CC) now say they are unhappy with x, y, z.
Oh, well. After dealing with SS's nonsense long ago, recently disappointed in PCS's qc, and now with this and the endo...it just seems like good timing I decided to no longer PO and just wait for inhand. Conan is the last, so hopefully I dont regret that.

In some cases the hunt is more fun than waiting around. ;)

Did a dark wash on the base and a light wash on the dots. Really happy with the results. Got fence together. It looks great. Will try to post some more pics tomorrow.

Just some real quick out of the box pics next to a window for some natural light. Mine looks pretty good. I am going to work on it a bit, do a wash on the base and maybe the dots as well just to mute them a bit. Might tackle the fence this evening as well.
View attachment 335475
View attachment 335476
View attachment 335477

What number is this? It's the best yet, not counting the repainted one. The dots are subtle on yours. Fingers crossed I get one like this.

If someone posts twenty pics, standard internet forum non-etiquette dictates a full quote with a short sentence response. Usually something like "awesome pics dude!"

Said pics must be quoted at least three times on the same page.

This helps slow loading times and lets everyone that quickly scrolled past the first post fully appreciate the original post. :lecture

If someone posts twenty pics, standard internet forum non-etiquette dictates a full quote with a short sentence response. Usually something like "awesome pics dude!"

Said pics must be quoted at least three times on the same page.

This helps slow loading times and lets everyone that quickly scrolled past the first post fully appreciate the original post. :lecture

Or post a full page of somebody else's pics :rolleyes2 :lol

I took this outside to take this series of pics. As I mentioned before, I did a dark wash on the base to make it stand out a little more. Didn't want to get too crazy with the highlighting as the mud should be pretty uniform in color. The whole thing was darkened slightly with a little more in the nooks and crannies.

Did a light wash on the dots. Even though they look pretty good in the pictures I posted straight out of the box, I think you can see they look a little "hazier". They just blend a little better. Also lightened the dots on the tongue.

I'm really happy with this. I would have been too if I hadn't done anything to it. And, what I did wasn't hard at all.

006.JPG
007.JPG
001.JPG
010.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
002.JPG

I took this outside to take this series of pics. As I mentioned before, I did a dark wash on the base to make it stand out a little more. Didn't want to get too crazy with the highlighting as the mud should be pretty uniform in color. The whole thing was darkened slightly with a little more in the nooks and crannies.

Did a light wash on the dots. Even though they look pretty good in the pictures I posted straight out of the box, I think you can see they look a little "hazier". They just blend a little better. Also lightened the dots on the tongue.

I'm really happy with this. I would have been too if I hadn't done anything to it. And, what I did wasn't hard at all.

View attachment 335627
View attachment 335628
View attachment 335630
View attachment 335631
View attachment 335632
View attachment 335633
View attachment 335634

:wink1:

View attachment 335627
View attachment 335628
View attachment 335630
View attachment 335631
View attachment 335632
View attachment 335633
View attachment 335634

Great work . . . and pics! (* and quotes :) *)

View attachment 335627
View attachment 335628
View attachment 335630
View attachment 335631
View attachment 335632
View attachment 335633
View attachment 335634

:banana

Back