Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Arnold schwarzenegger T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cain looks like crap. No where near the proto and their terror dogs look like arse too with hardly any detail And colour variation in the paint.

Sounds serious...what's so bad about your Cain? Can't argue about the dog. It's definitely a plain paintjob. I still like it though.

My cain looks like crap. No where near the proto and their terror dogs look like arse too with hardly any detail And colour variation in the paint.

Do you care to elaborate on why you feel this way? Any pics you can share to explain why you say it looks like 'crap'? Honestly it sounds a bit like you're trolling here. :/

I don't see how this looks like 'crap' in any stretch of the imagination...

imag.jpgimag.jpg

Granted those aren't pics of your model, but I can't imagine it would look much different from that person's in hand pics.

As far as the Terror Dog looking like 'arse'...
You do realize this is a replica of the original puppet right? Not some idealized version with added artistic embellishments. The whole point is to give the collector exactly what the original artist made for the films.

The original Terror Dog puppet was pretty much the exact same color tone and did not have a lot of color variation. I wouldn't want this replica to have tones and colors that did not exist in the original.

3694.jpg

ezJkeDn.jpg
p5Gxetq.jpg
mVUpGkZ.jpg

To me this looks dead-on perfect in tone. Especial under the right lighting, it looks just like the screen used puppet here..

bLxBCLI.jpg

We are talking about Chronicle delivering on what they promise, not them taking artistic licenses with their products. If you feel the Terror Dog's color is 'arse', then your issue is with Randall William Cook and what he designed and built for the original movie.. NOT with Chronicle's ability to deliver on a final product.

Terror_Dogs.jpg

Could you show some pictures of this? I'm interested to see it as you are the first person I've heard say a bad word about an in hand Chronicle piece. I'm sure they would happily sort it out for you if you do have genuine issues.

Don't have any means of posting photos at the moment as I only have a crappy phone. I posted one on their Facebook page. It's too weathered and the nuclear sign is barely visible under the thick weathered paint application. Same goes for all of the decals. The pose is totally different to the prototype and mine arrived with a chip in the base. Terror Dog looks pretty bland compared to the prop. Not enough different pinks in the mouth area and the overall grey is too flat. But if the buyer likes it then that's their parogative.

Don't have any means of posting photos at the moment as I only have a crappy phone. I posted one on their Facebook page. It's too weathered and the nuclear sign is barely visible under the thick weathered paint application. Same goes for all of the decals. The pose is totally different to the prototype and mine arrived with a chip in the base. Terror Dog looks pretty bland compared to the prop. Not enough different pinks in the mouth area and the overall grey is too flat. But if the buyer likes it then that's their parogative.

When you have a chance, please post a pic.

I do agree i wish there was less weathering, specifically on the nuclear symbol. I'm hoping mine arrives with minimal weathering on that symbol.

again, post a pic, i want to see how your pose differs.

Not sure about the jacket tbh, I assume this is what we're getting which is fine by me. I'm glad they went with a nice simple pose. If it isn't stupidly expensive, I'm in.

It looks great so far. Can't wait to see more detailed pictures. I wonder if the cloth jacket is indeed removable, since it's not in the pics?

They could detach where the shirt meets the bicep for all we know, we need more pics.

10996437_1585256091734230_8729156343644744718_n.jpg

You know what, judging by the in progress pictures, that would make complete sense.

Back