Premium Format Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Alan Grant from Jurassic Park

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMM well this is interesting not sure if I like this or not. some pics look great and some not so much. As for the Prime One studios vs chronicle debate I will say Chronicles stuff can be great but then you have pieces that are not so great(as with any company) such at the Break out rex(varied wildly by each piece the paint jobs were off on a bunch of them IMO) and their Own and blue dose not look great for $400. On the other hand their Stegosaurus and Compy statues have been great and so have the Rex busts. As for Prime one their work has always been amazing but i could never afford the over $1000 prices. So I am glad that their blue is $700 hoping for the same in Indoraptor and Rexy. Only Piece I have from Chronicle pre ordered is their Indominus rex. hoping it turns out as good as it looks. Overall I like both companies but slightly prefer Prime one but I am just glad the Jurassic franchise is finally getting some high end collectible love

Back