• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christmas Please!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also bought a Drake from Amazingcomics.com. I have never dealt with either of these companies. *Crosses Fingers*
Amazing Comics is near my house, they are a respectable establishment, you may have luck with Drake as I saw him there not too long ago. Where'd you order Hicks, Vaz and Apone from? Just curious, I already have them.

Amazing Comics is near my house, they are a respectable establishment, you may have luck with Drake as I saw him there not too long ago. Where'd you order Hicks, Vaz and Apone from? Just curious, I already have them.

Apparently from a place that is no longer in business. :lol

Just throwing this out there! I will make a possible trade with my Faux Bronze Dooku Yoda diorama. Limited to 100 pieces. I am thinking a Hicks and maybe another marine. I think that is fair considering the potential value of such and item. :monkey3

Just throwing this out there! I will make a possible trade with my Faux Bronze Dooku Yoda diorama. Limited to 100 pieces. I am thinking a Hicks and maybe another marine. I think that is fair considering the potential value of such and item. :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

People and their potential values. :rotfl

Bump! I now have an exclusive thing and faux bronze dooku and yoda. I also have an exclusive spooktacular zombie.

I got a Drake figure coming tomorrow. As well as two other suprises. I will keep you all posted. I still need your help though. Although it looks like Christmas is coming for BadMoon after all! :chew

Ok I can now post it! My wife won both a Hicks and Hudson auction. All I need is a Vasquez and Apone to make this happen. Come on people watch those corners and make my Christmas frosty! :cool:

So what happened with the place that you ordered the three figures from? Did they get back to you to say they were not in stock?

Never charged and never heard anything. However, the Amazing Comics place fullfilled my order for Drake.

Back