Christian Bale Batman Begins Ninja Statue in full

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let people know that I updated my post with a video that shows the rough draft of the sculpture I made. If anyone is interested.

Picture002-6.jpg

Picture001-7.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture

sorry to be a parter pooper jim.

Jim Sweet, AWESOME SCULPT, but the face is a bit full, the likeness is defintely there. but a bit full. LOVE the body sculpt. AWESOME work man.

No way, the sculpt on this one looks alot more like teh bale.
Looks fantastic, I would totally buy this statue if it was sold.

Dude u should cast the head and sell it for the HOT TOYS body!!! I reckon it is very much the most like Bale! Closer than most other sculpts around and the moment... altho he does look a minuscule bit chub... My thorts anyway

I stand by what I said - best Bale likeness I've ever seen. Perhaps the best likness of anyone I've seen at that scale. Detail work is amazing. What more can one say?

ITS PERFECT.

Looks great!!

What pieces of yours have been mass produced? Some of your portfolio pieces look familiar.

I haven't mass produced any. I wish I new exactly how to do that. I would like to do more of my own stuff if there is interest in it. I know I'm interested in doing it. I wouldn't mind doing a Hulk sculpt for a company that mass produces them though.

Wow surprised I found a thread on this one. Just wondering if anyone here ever painted theirs? Mine has just been sitting around and I always wanted it painted up

Back