ChrisDeeds Comic Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry for lack of updates...I've actually changed the room out quite a bit....here is a link to my collection channel.

https://youtu.be/gogdlLkaAF4

Ha! I watched this video last week and that's what made me go back and find this thread! I wasn't sure if it was the same person or not because I didnt see your marvel or joker mask collection. I'm definitely going to attempt to use this idea for my display case. Hopefully it comes out ok!

I really like what you did with the custom cabinets! I've used similar shelving at work and found I had to reinforce the shelving with metal bars for heavy weight over time. Just a heads up so you don't see the same sagging as more heavy statues are put into use. Maybe you've already reinforced the wood, but I thought I'd post just to be safe. Thanks for posting, great work!

I really like what you did with the custom cabinets! I've used similar shelving at work and found I had to reinforce the shelving with metal bars for heavy weight over time. Just a heads up so you don't see the same sagging as more heavy statues are put into use. Maybe you've already reinforced the wood, but I thought I'd post just to be safe. Thanks for posting, great work!

Thank you for your comments. I did a how-to video about how I wrapped my metal shelving with wood to withstand the weight. Check it out here:

https://youtu.be/4ZI0_755ijk

Thank you everyone for your comments. My collection room has changed as you can see. I now ONLY focus on Batman and Batman characters. I loved my Marvel items, but I had to make a tough choice as I wanted to buy everything that was coming out. With only collecting Batman, I can focus my time and money on one theme. It has made it a lot less stressful, and I've loved creating my new cave. I have 8 more pre-orders coming soon, so stay tuned to my youtube channel. Again thank you for the support!

Back