Chris Johnson as Freddy Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ones1customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those of you have been pming about my 84 Fred Krueger project no worries I decided to put it on hold for the time being and will be offering it in the near future. I began brainstorming and I remember my good buddy Chris Johnsons version of Freddy for those of you who arent familiar with who Chris Johnson is he's the guy behind "The Elm Street teaser" from a couple years back it was a indie production created basically as a audition for Platinum Dunes before they went with the reboot version. I always loved Chris Johnsons interpretation of the horror icon, although Platinum Dunes went with another vision I seen alot of influence from Chris Johnsons version from the dead eye to the half melted off face to the burned holey sweater but what Chris did with Freddys Glove...epic. So I will be doing a full figure for myself and Chris Johnson so when the time comes if anybody is interested I will offer the the Headsculpt, hat, glove and hand checkout the vid thx guys
Elm Street Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElmStreetTeaser
cjfred2.png

cjfred3.png

freddyfanmade.jpg

Wow that's pretty cool One. I think I like the look of this Freddy better than the remake look.

I saw the Elm Street teaser a while back and thought it was awsome. I know you would knock out that sculpt! excited to hear more about this :clap

You should post your video on the 7 inch version you did a while back of this badass version of everybody's favorite child molester :panic:

Back