• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chopper Predator and HT Colonial Marines FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One of Nine

Nuke it from Orbit
Reaction score
I have a MIB HT Chopper Predator, has been assembled but is now disassembled and re-packed. No missing parts and no broken pieces. Asking $300 plus shipping.

HT Aliens Private Hudson w/box - He was assembled but is now disassembled and re-packed. Has all pieces BUT the lamp that attaches to the shoulder is broken but can easily be glue back to new. Asking $200 plus shipping

HT Aliens Private Drake w/box - He was assembled but is now disassembled and re-packed. The lamp piece that attaches to the shoulder is broke but re-glued, his main gun is missing a small handle that was on the side and the main handle to the gun is broke off it but can be re-glued. The base that is for the figure display is missing also. Asking $140 plus shipping

HT Aliens Ripley MIB- This has never been opened and assembled. Asking $125 plus shipping.

All boxes are in excellent condition with sleeves also, I except paypal and would prefer US buyers but if I have to I will ship overseas. PM me if interested. Thanks

One more thing pics available upon request.

To bad on the USCM Drake (broken gun, lamp) i would have taken it if you could ever find a smart gun that was cheap:( . I have been looking for a loose Drake and Vasquez forever :monkey2 :google .

Could you send me a pic of the broken Drake gun.

Back