Chitotoy updated 1/6 collection page 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chitotoy 1/6 collection

Thanks Colossus, lord-22, The_Iceman & TheAnomaly.

Got this today from the post. Good deal over ebay. To complete the figs I want for my terminator display.

59f8c608.jpg

4206b45e.jpg

Got this yesterday. Kinda late for the movie but after watching the high resolution extended version, it made me think why I don't have 1/6 characters of these in my shelves. Well, I haven't been collecting 1/6 then so now is just the perfect time for me =)

Gandalf, Boromir, Aragorn and Legolas
88ab32fc.jpg

Frodo, Sam at 2 Gimli
241d4188.jpg

Group pic. Fellowship of the Ring. All of them are from Sideshow except for Gimli, DID. Next will be 1/6 LOTR by ToY Biz.

IMG_7728.jpg

Thanks lord-22

Finally finished displaying my figures. Got all my 1/6 now here in Sydney, thanks to my employer for shouldering all my relocation costs.

Group pic using 3 bookcase display cabs. Cheap but perfect for my 1/6. Comes with sliding glass covers but haven't attached them yet.

IMG_7939.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

Aliens
IMG_7942.jpg

IMG_7941.jpg

DC superheroes
IMG_7953.jpg

Lord of the Rings, Robocop and Indiana Jones
IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

Dastan, Edward Scissorhands, Barney Ross, Persius
IMG_7957.jpg

Michael Jackson
IMG_7959.jpg

Great collection, those book cases are perfect.

What Dr Doom 1/6 is that?

Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T. That Doom was from the Marvel Studios Movie line. Same with the Daredevil, Blade and Wolverine figures. You can easily find them cheap at ebay.

Wonderful collection chito! Now get a Mark V too so that you can have a nice pose of him with Whiplash! :)
Was wondering if placing the figures exactly below the AC would have any kind of effect on them, especially the ones with some rubber parts (IM).

Great Update Pic's; Chi, and Edward with the cutout, Nice Touch

Thanks Colossus. That cutout actually came with the Hot Toys Edward. Don't know though why haven't seen it being use that much by collectors.

Nice collection :rock

Thanks you laudel7.

Wonderful collection chito! Now get a Mark V too so that you can have a nice pose of him with Whiplash! :)
Was wondering if placing the figures exactly below the AC would have any kind of effect on them, especially the ones with some rubber parts (IM).

Thank you very much. I should be getting mine like a few months late =( I get my figs from Singapore but usually I wait for them to pile up so I could save on shipping. But I'll definitely get Mark V and the upcoming Mark II unleashed.

RE the AC, it's seldom use though since it's quite cold here in Sydney. Maybe during summer. I might rearrange the figs a bit so they're not directly hit by the AC.

Very Nice Collection!

Love Your Iron Man Collection!

Thanks For Sharing!

Thank you very much. Plan to do an armory dio but need to learn some skills of molding and recasting first.

Back