China X-H Bruce Lee 1/6 Statue V4 FOF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrchris

Super Freak
Reaction score
DHC5qCg.jpg

RP0El9B.jpg

O9D6MSw.jpg

ArMc5gE.jpg

04p7iwO.jpg

O9D6MSw.jpg

Not perfect but it will be added to my collection.hopefully the QC issues will be better this time round.

I got this today, the heads and body are completely different colors it's so weird. I didn't expect quality from this brand but damn that's pretty sloppy. But I was planning on repainting everything anyway

got mine today.the head is slightly different colour on mine,but not too bothered as if you watch FOF bruce's face is slightly more tanned than his body.
i have all 4 movie statues from them and hope a good Big Boss is made.this is not perfect but looks great displayed and is an improvement on my EB Fist set.

got mine today.the head is slightly different colour on mine,but not too bothered as if you watch FOF bruce's face is slightly more tanned than his body.
i have all 4 movie statues from them and hope a good Big Boss is made.this is not perfect but looks great displayed and is an improvement on my EB Fist set.
Oh I wouldn't put the nunchuks inside the pants, there's a video on YouTube showing the figure with a black stain where the chucks were. Yes it's got some issues paint colour being 1 but still a very nice addition even the 1/3 blitzway have slight paint differences.

PSX_20210902_132430.jpg

A little better after painting. Their ETD lee is quite small in comparison

Attachments

• PSX_20210904_110212.jpg
    PSX_20210904_110212.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
good job on the repaint.and overall it's a nice statue.yeah on initial release i enquired why is the ETD about 1/7 scale as opposed to 1/6,they said to stop 3rd party recasters,which didnt stop them,as i picked up both the ETD and jkd statues for approx £65 for both shipped..finish aint as good as the originals,but gives the option of displaying both heads.

Back