Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chilipep66 2014 Collection update!

I like that young Indy, what are your thoughts on the shrunken PF Indy sculpt?

I Love the shrunken PF indy, never was able to get my hands on one but Ive been happy with mine. Are there still runs available for the 1/6 PF indy head that you know of bud?

Re: Chilipep66 2014 Collection update!

I Love the shrunken PF indy, never was able to get my hands on one but Ive been happy with mine. Are there still runs available for the 1/6 PF indy head that you know of bud?

I just sent you a pm

Re: Chilipep66 2014 Collection update! Indy update Page 8!

This is embarrassing, but I don't think I've ever visited your collection thread! :slap Incredibly impressive! I'm particularly jealous of that Han Solo...really hoping the iminime Han project turns out well.

This is embarrassing, but I don't think I've ever visited your collection thread! :slap Incredibly impressive! I'm particularly jealous of that Han Solo...really hoping the iminime Han project turns out well.

I can't wait for the Han project Dane. I know it's gonna turn out amazing and thanks for the kind words!

Wow, love the collection. Young and old Indy are superb. Small Studios and Silentsurfer paintups = too much win for one photo.

Wow, love the collection. Young and old Indy are superb. Small Studios and Silentsurfer paintups = too much win for one photo.

thanks my friend! those two guys are supernaturally talented!

heres an update with my new Heisenberg outfit by Yunsil.I modded the shirt collar with a wire and fabric glued down the coat collar. thanks Aaron for organizing the run!

DSC_0130_zpsd7730127.jpg

DSC_0132_zps9914e4ad.jpg

DSC_0133_zps32500744.jpg

Re: Chilipep66 2014 Collection update! Heisenberg update page 9!

Chili that is the best ive seen this outfit look! Futzed to perfection right there! Whats your next addition?

I can't wait for the Han project Dane. I know it's gonna turn out amazing and thanks for the kind words!

I should have a WIP sculpt pic to share soon!

And once again, Walt looks excellent. :rock

Looks great chilli ...

Nice collection and set up man. It defiantly shows you've put some time into setting them all up. They flow together smoothly. And I'm digging the guitars too. Looks pretty similar to mine.

Re: Chilipep66 2014 Collection update! April 2014- Kill Bill!

heres the latest additions, Kill Bill from Masterworks!

DSC_04065_zps6084cf64.jpg

DSC_0409_zpsa4152752.jpg

DSC_04046_zps08cca8bb.jpg

DSC_0407_zps9a9eb285.jpg

DSC_0408_zpsb394d767.jpg

Congrats, man, and excellent pics! :rock I really like the shape of that Ada Wong body under the biker suit. Did you do any mods to it, or just swap the ankle pegs for longer ones?

thanks Dane! Actually I took the ankle joints from the Triad body and glued them to the bottom of the Ada Legs to add the length and have the ankle joint working!

thanks Dane! Actually I took the ankle joints from the Triad body and glued them to the bottom of the Ada Legs to add the length and have the ankle joint working!

Awesome! Are you planning to try it out under the track suit as well? I'd love to see how that looks.

Awesome! Are you planning to try it out under the track suit as well? I'd love to see how that looks.

Got another Ada on the way to put the bloody bride on! Already did it and it solved the problem of the broad shoulders and fixed the thighs

Got another Ada on the way to put the bloody bride on! Already did it and it solved the problem of the broad shoulders and fixed the thighs

Can't wait to see that, I might have to follow suit. :duff

Wow that is an impressive collection man think I maybe a hell of a lot jelous haha

Back