Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6337.jpg

I really like this pic! :rock Makes me want a Ghost Rider. Congrats on the awesome setup!

Yeah, I ordered from SSC. I used to buy everything from BBTS, but it seems like I get stuff faster from Sideshow.

You almost have me talked into the 1/6 Batmobile. How much will it cost and how much do you think it will weigh?

Really? BBTS huh? I thought you were an AE guy like me. I've bought some other collectibles from BBTS before and always enjoyed working with them. The higher cost in some cases, the later shipments, and no reward points is what ended up turning me towards AE though. I only use SS if they have an exclusive so of course that's where I have Supe's and the MK II on preorder. Nice that we have some great options out there!

I know you're a huge Batman fan Mag's...wouldn't it just kill you to see people have THE Batmobile and watching from the sidelines? I feel like I have to put my priorities in order even if that means passing on a few interests (X-men FC, Iron Monger, etc).

Cost,...that is so tough...everything is going up! If the Tumbler was $500, then I'm guessing with shipping included the '89 is $675. I want to plan for the worst, hope for the best. That is so much freaking money for a collectible though! :cuckoo: :slap

Weight, I don't know...I wouldn't be surprised if it weighs less than we think because maybe all the bells and whistles are just in the dash board, some small lights, and the exterior. Hopefully that reduces cost! I will say that if, or WHEN, I see that the guns flip up on the sides I might just be beyond return.

Did you happen to see Pitu's youtube vid behind the scenes at ComiCon? That might sway you too....great to see a person being able to play around with it instead of just stills.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I step away from the thread for a few days and miss all this good stuff.

Great work with the new background Chig. Looks fantastic. Stepping the photo's up yet another level. Do you mind if I ask what you are using? Really top work :clap

I particularly Love this pic my friend. The way it looks like Blade is melting back into the shadows is great.

You have your Spidey! More pics, more pics, more pics !!
I need you to tide me over until mine turns up.............. in about a year :gah:

Did I mention more pics :wink1:

I found a piece of fabric at Hobby Lobby. Nice and black, in between a blanket material and a photo backdrop. $14 overall and much easier to use than what I did before. Plus, I think it took the pics up a notch in quality.

More Spidey will come, I've just been too busy man...ugh! I'm going to have to redo my schedule with the new change and make Mon nights maybe my collection night. There are just SOOOOO many great games coming now it will be hard to balance it all.

He's a harder figure to take pics of too. The costume does some weird things to my camera so I'm still experimenting.

The 2 that I posted were probably out of 20 - 25. I just wasn't happy with any but those 2 and you can even see in the first his costume isn't in the baggy in areas. Out of the box though, tremendous figure! You will enjoy him thoroughly, and I'm hoping you get him soon. BTW, I TOLD YOU SO! :lol

Always appreciate you stopping in man!

nice setup

:hi5: and WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

IMG_6337.jpg

I really like this pic! :rock Makes me want a Ghost Rider. Congrats on the awesome setup!

Thank you, welcome to the show and I appreciate you stopping by. :duff

I will say that if, or WHEN, I see that the guns flip up on the sides I might just be beyond return.

Did you happen to see Pitu's youtube vid behind the scenes at ComiCon? That might sway you too....great to see a person being able to play around with it instead of just stills.

I would be really surprised if it doesn't have the flip up guns.

Yeah, I saw P!tu's video. Fun as always. :lol

I'm so stealing your HT Leonidas's pose - the one where he has his shield on the ground - for my one :p

Question: is that the HT Blade figure, in your first photo posted - in the detolf, above the HT Two-face? Just looks really cool, must be the pose you've put it in too.

Great collection Chigger! Love that Blade & Wolvie photo :rock

:hi5: Thanks man! Appreciate you stopping, always see your posts out on the boards so I know you are keeping busy!

I would be really surprised if it doesn't have the flip up guns.

Yeah, I saw P!tu's video. Fun as always. :lol

Let's just say it would be such a fail if it doesn't have them. No way are they not included.

I liked P!tu's video just because the stills didn't do it justice. Seeing the canopy closed was a nice bonus too. We are going to be broke!

I'm so stealing your HT Leonidas's pose - the one where he has his shield on the ground - for my one :p

Question: is that the HT Blade figure, in your first photo posted - in the detolf, above the HT Two-face? Just looks really cool, must be the pose you've put it in too.

Steal away...love hearing it. If you need some more there are photos for Leo listed in the index on Page 1.

Yep, BLADE! One of the greatest HT's....period. The tats on his neck just sometimes need to be showcased so I flipped him around for my current display.

WELCOME BTW!

Added a few Spidey pics to my Spidey post...it's on Page 29, Post 290.

Thanks!

The one you picked for the Spidey thread is prolly my favorite, but I really like this one too:

:rock

Thanks as always Mag. Can't wait to get some more up, just been really busy with work and home.

Mark V will be coming pretty soon too so hopefully I can get an update to some IM shots with the new armor and some solo shots of it.

Bet you're excited to see your Batman show up here in about a month?!?!

Trying not to think about it, and keep occupied with other figures. Otherwise I might drive myself nutz! :lol

That's going to look awesome in your collection man. Not to mention I can't wait to see what pics you come up with. Did you get charged yet? I haven't on my end.

See the announcement of the new IM Mark I coming? (sigh) Is this rehash of old figures ever going to end? :dunno

Personally I have to admit I'm a bit happy with the news as I've always wanted a Mark I but won't pay the Ebay prices. So for me this time it will work out. Just wish we'd see all these new figures they've mentioned they have licenses for instead of these rehashes.

Hadn't heard abut the Mark I. That's gonna be tempting. It's the only other suit that I wish I had...

Hadn't heard abut the Mark I. That's gonna be tempting. It's the only other suit that I wish I had...

Yeah it was posted on their FB page the other day. It's going to definitely tempt me, I have to say next to the V it's one of my favorites.

Speaking of which...where the he** is my V! Batman and the V this month....not too shabby.

Did you get your Mark V or Bats yet bro? We need updates !!!!

:panic:

Hope all is good with you mate

Bob

Simply a room of champions Chigger! I don't know how you get anything done, if that were my room I'd never leave the house.

Hi there!!. First of all thanks for posting your room and figures...awesome!!!

Just a question. What color did you use to paint the walls??. Is dark grey...ok...but sometimes some marks have a specific name...kinda grey-zinc...grey-grey...etc.

Thanks in advance

Back