Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always liked the Comiquett, the background and sword were a terrific idea. Has a Kill Bill vibe to it...I dig it.

I to had the same thoughts when I saw her the first time, but it does have a Great Base to keep that Booty from falling :lol, and looking Dead Sexy :exactly:. that said Congrats on Abe, Great Score; Chigger, another Fine Addition.

New pics :clap:clap:clap

Really good to have your character spotlights back :yess:
Abe and Hellboy look great my friend!!! Top, top figs.

SPIDEY TOMORROW :horror
Mines going to be ages yet :monkey2

What time can we expect pics???? :lol Can't wait to see your take on him bro !!

Bob

:duff

Yeah it felt good to finally get some time with the collection again. Been a busy summer....

Abe and Hellboy are 2 of HT's best IMO. Most versatile or bang for your buck...meh...jury's out. Hellboy is a piece of art he's that good, but he feels VERY fragile. I've read a lot about the body breaks that people have experienced and with no other HB movie coming on the horizon I think I'll just kind of leave him be.

Abe is amazing to look at but it's definitely an older HT's figure. It just has that "feel". There just isn't much to the figure really either. Though what is there is all Abe Sapien from the movie and it's fantastic! They look tremendous together and any fan of HB I or II should take a look at these figures.

Just messed around a bit with a new backdrop I picked up today...see my next post, so I think Spidey will happen possibly tomorrow. Late to the game as most already have theirs but I still can't wait.

Great Collection and Display... cool poses on the Figures :clap

Thank you, appreciate you checking it out!

Bought a new backdrop today...I think this will contribute immensely to my pics.

Previously, I used a blanket or just my bare wall and I'll probably continue to do so when it fits for a given figure.

Anyways...let me know what you think....thanks! :wave

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

:lol looking back at these kind of made me laugh. Gee, can you guess what color the backdrop is?!?!?

I always liked the Comiquett, the background and sword were a terrific idea. Has a Kill Bill vibe to it...I dig it.

I to had the same thoughts when I saw her the first time, but it does have a Great Base to keep that Booty from falling :lol, and looking Dead Sexy :exactly:. that said Congrats on Abe, Great Score; Chigger, another Fine Addition.

Well I can't wait to see the new additions my friend. As always, I enjoy most everything "X" and your collection is chock full.

Last edited:
Great job on those Abe pics!

I haven't even seen the movie and they make me want to buy the figure. :)

I especially love this one:

Oh, and great posing too. :)

Wait, wait, wait.....you haven't seen Hellboy II :horror It's a must man! The first one is pretty decent, okay..., but the second one is a must own for me and you can get it cheap on BR also. Plus, it's one of the BEST looking BR's out there, period.

One of the things I liked better about the first was David Hyde Pierce did the voice for Abe which I liked and I hate it when they change things for sequels. Oh well, a minor thing.

Definitely rent it or hell just buy it for $10 or something and enjoy! It basically fueled 2 figure purchases for me as I enjoyed it that much.

I'm guessing you could tell it's black. :) Was only going to buy one backdrop and figured black had to be the most versatile.

I had some fun finally doing some group shots. Plan on doing more once more and more Marvel figures hit like Cap. Spidey showed up yesterday, FINALLY!

BTW, I take it you've seen the official pics of '89 Joker and the Batman right? :cuckoo: good! I'm seriously contemplating getting that Batmobile man...how can we pass that up!

Love the light up features on Ghost Rider and the bike. Congrats on the new haul.

Thank you! :hi5:

-SPIDER-MAN-
-HOT TOYS-

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

Guardin' the Wing-Off Most Original Trophy currently....

IMG_6426.jpg

That's it for now, more to come?????​

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait.....you haven't seen Hellboy II :horror It's a must man! The first one is pretty decent, okay..., but the second one is a must own for me and you can get it cheap on BR also. Plus, it's one of the BEST looking BR's out there, period.

One of the things I liked better about the first was David Hyde Pierce did the voice for Abe which I liked and I hate it when they change things for sequels. Oh well, a minor thing.

Definitely rent it or hell just buy it for $10 or something and enjoy! It basically fueled 2 figure purchases for me as I enjoyed it that much.

I'm guessing you could tell it's black. :) Was only going to buy one backdrop and figured black had to be the most versatile.

I had some fun finally doing some group shots. Plan on doing more once more and more Marvel figures hit like Cap. Spidey showed up yesterday, FINALLY!

BTW, I take it you've seen the official pics of '89 Joker and the Batman right? :cuckoo: good! I'm seriously contemplating getting that Batmobile man...how can we pass that up!

I haven't seen either Hellboy movie. :chase

The black background looks great!

And yes, I have both Batman and Joker (from '89) on order. But I'm still saying I'm gonna pass on the Batmobile. :pray:

Man that's totally ____ing badass.

I haven't seen either Hellboy movie. :chase

The black background looks great!

And yes, I have both Batman and Joker (from '89) on order. But I'm still saying I'm gonna pass on the Batmobile. :pray:

Man that's totally ____ing badass.

Well in that case you probably better start wtih HB I, which is good, but I think HB II is MUCH better! If you commit, promise yourself you'll check out number II, it's worth it.

Thanks as always for looking at the pics. Interesting figure to take some pictures of and truthfully I didn't have a lot of time with him before taking them. Hopefully in a week or two I'll get around to some more uploads.

I REALLY want that Batmobile...but I REALLY don't know wtf I'll do with it. I have one spot it could go in, but it would never have another option to be anywhere in my room past that.

We'll see, the epicness of the vehicle has me completely ready to buy regardless if it even just stays in the box. Next to the animated Bmobile nothing is comparable.

Excellent Spidey pix Chigg :rock

:duff

I'll get around to some more sometime. Next for me is Sparrow, the Mark V, Captain America or Superman so I should have some time. :dunno

We'll see, the epicness of the vehicle has me completely ready to buy regardless if it even just stays in the box. Next to the animated Bmobile nothing is comparable.

Now you have me thinking twice. :gah:

I could buy it, take pics, play with it in the bath etc., then box it up and flip it in a year for a profit! :yess:

Now you have me thinking twice. :gah:

I could buy it, take pics, play with it in the bath etc., then box it up and flip it in a year for a profit! :yess:

I'm that fond of it that seriously, I might just be okay if I could say I owned it and due to lack of space for it I sold it down the line.

I can't believe with all the other stuff that I am interested in and possibly purchasing that the ONE vehicle that is the greatest of all time, not to mention my favorite Batman ride of all time, is coming out
in 1/6 scale and I'm thinking of passing. :cuckoo:

It's just very hard to think of buying it when you could afford probably 3 other figures if you passed and they'd be EASY to display.

Forgot to ask...where did you preorder your Burton Batman & Joker? SS? Are you a SS guy? Can't remember.

Yeah, I ordered from SSC. I used to buy everything from BBTS, but it seems like I get stuff faster from Sideshow.

You almost have me talked into the 1/6 Batmobile. How much will it cost and how much do you think it will weigh?

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I step away from the thread for a few days and miss all this good stuff :slap

Great work with the new background Chig. Looks fantastic. Stepping the photo's up yet another level. Do you mind if I ask what you are using? Really top work :clap

I particularly Love this pic my friend. The way it looks like Blade is melting back into the shadows is great.

You have your Spidey! More pics, more pics, more pics !!
I need you to tide me over until mine turns up.............. in about a year :gah:

Did I mention more pics :wink1:

IMG_6371.jpg

One word
EPIC !!!!!

Will get my email to you ASAP bro. Sorry it's been a while all been a bit :panic: my end.

Bob

Back