Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man.. this is a tough Choice... but I have time... no need for the EX IMO.

Even if you want the EX you still have plenty of time. Preorders hardly ever sell out fast anymore. It usually takes months.

Having said that, if Sideshow sets the ES on the EX at 200 like the droids then all bets are off. :lol

Even if you want the EX you still have plenty of time. Preorders hardly ever sell out fast anymore. It usually takes months.

Having said that, if Sideshow sets the ES on the EX at 200 like the droids then all bets are off. :lol

Yes, I've noticed that...still, if there is something that I want, I pre-order it within minutes of it being listed becasue I am still convinced it will instantaneously sell out. I don't know what's wrong with me...:cuckoo: :)

I can come to your house and lick all your Sideshow statues...that way you can say that Darth Snoopy personally licked all your statues. :monkey3

I'll let you lick all my statues in exchange for Spidey Comi, Talon and Ventress PFs, X-Men Vs Sentinel Dio 1 and Tychuus statue.

Deal? :peace

dont get why people are worried about this.. I bet you he wont sell out fast at all... the ex is nothing a SW Chewbacca Fan would display.. but.. I might be wrong as well :D

I'll let you lick all my statues in exchange for Spidey Comi, Talon and Ventress PFs, X-Men Vs Sentinel Dio 1 and Tychuus statue.

Deal? :peace

I'll just steal them from Jay. DEAL! :yess: :lol

It's getting kinda kinky in here :monkey1

:naughty

dont get why people are worried about this.. I bet you he wont sell out fast at all... the ex is nothing a SW Chewbacca Fan would display.. but.. I might be wrong as well :D

This Star Wars fan would and will. :wave

Just screwing around

SORRY

:lol :lol :lol

EX ordered. Since I canceled some other orders I got to Pre-order Chewie. Very excited. Waiting game begins.

Back