Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll buy this to display with the Jedi Luke PF so I can have a little "cowards of Star Wars" corner. What a great little subline of PF's they've got going. :monkey1

Relax, I think it looks pretty good so far.

I remember him not always standing straight up and confident.
He was often in a slinking about bent over pose like that at times.
Like getting ready for a roar etc.

Also, at times he was often a big scaredy cat in the movies, over silly little things. Han had to tell him many times to chill out and relax lol

HE did come off emotional at times in the movies.

Some people here are ultra picky with everything that comes out lol

I will take this, add to my SW PF collection along with the droids and call it quits and completion of SW PF's for me. Happy they made it atall, so I'll take it, run and move on :)

Last edited:
I'm not particularly a fan of the stance but I'll wait and hold judgement until I see the finished product.

Personally, I think they've done a fantastic job of the sculpted hair; the best I've ever seen.

The GG Chewie (with 3PO on his back), the Wampa, and now the Bantha are good but the hair is too clumpy.

This looks clean.

...not sure what's going on with the gun???? That ain't no bowcaster?

Relax, I think it looks pretty good so far.

I remember him not always standing straight up and confident.
He was often in a slinking about bent over pose like that at times.
Like getting ready for a roar etc.

Also, at times he was often a big scaredy cat in the movies, over silly little things. Han had to tell him many times to chill out and relax lol

HE did come off emotional at times in the movies.

Some people here are ultra picky with everything that comes out lol

I will take this, add to my SW PF collection along with the droids and call it quits and completion of SW PF's for me. happy they made it all, so I'll take it run and move on :)

Same. Those with Tarkin and I'm done :yess:

Looks like he will have switch out weapons at the least. The blaster in the above picture is from when he was on the Death Star and SSC confirmed he will come with his bowcaster.

cheweepf.jpg

patterson_bigfoot.jpg

close enough

Would be this a 3D model ? Would be a bandolier in real fabric, and all the rest sculpet. My doubt is if this image is the real statue o a 3D model.

Doesn't look bad. I get tired of the crouching poses they put him in. I love the kotobukiya, just hate the forward crouch. I was hoping they would put him in the pose he has when he enters docking bay 94 when they run into Jabba. Standing strait with his bowcaster ready.

and yeah, I don't like the stormtrooper rifle.

Would be this a 3D model ? Would be a bandolier in real fabric, and all the rest sculpet. My doubt is if this image is the real statue o a 3D model.

Its the 3d sculpt so the bandolier could be sculpted if they did it in 3d. Course they might just be using it as reference and they plan to just swap out with a mixed media bandolier for the final version.

Not sure about the pose...wish it fit in more with the Han and Leigh SS did but I'll get Chewy none-the-less.

Hmmm, wish he was standing a little more (ahem) erect. The lean/crouch looks a little weird. Also, it looks like the head hair doesn't quite blend with the body at the neck? Switch-out head possibility with mouth-open/mouth closed options? And he appears to be holding some sort of Stormtrooper gun, not the Bowcaster? Exclusive option?

I also think this may be a preliminary 3D sculpt. I'm sure that even if the fur is sculpted, the Bandolier, satchel and bowcaster strap will be leather/fabric etc. mixed media components.

C'mon SS, give us a PF Chewy as iconic as the droid PF's, not some sort of 'artists interpretation' of Chewy like he's from the EU or the comic books or something. :monkey3

Why is the world they wouldnt have him with his bow is beyond me...they love to flex their "artistic interpretations" on these icons...I hate it.

Back