1/6 Chestbursters & Facehuggers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Chestbursters & Facehuggers?

Here's another angle:
1:6 facegugger and Queen facegugger

20170313_033000.jpg

Just realized the NECA Alien accessory pack has bendable facehuggers and chestbursters. And they look oversized judging by all pictures containing them next to 7" humans and xenos. Makes me wonder if not maybe, just maybe, they could work with 1/6 figures?

Anyone owning the accessory pack and a HT Predator or Alien? Care to compare and post pics perhaps?

if you're talking about their standart facehuggers then no, they will never fit 1/6! well 1/6 chiwawa maybe. i can put a neca hugger next to some standart 1/6 male/female figure at home if nobody does it before.
get konami creatures to go with /6 and forget about those bending demands for wonderful sculpts :)

myalien_01.jpg~original

see that facehugger on a wall? well Neca babies are much smaller.

Are those NECA pieces next to your chap? If not, please do post scale comparison pics when you can.

nope. they are both konami. close enough to 1/6 to work for it.
i remember somebody posted 1/6 aliens with 1/10 eggs.
found it:
Picked up the NECA eggs for the Ripley & Newt 2 pack but just wanted to see how they look with this...

31397263041_371a3be8ee_b.jpg
facehuggers won't fit 1/6! but i'll take one and put it on some random human headsculpt in several hours.

Appreciate it.

Are the facehuggers that come with the egg pack the same, or as big, as the ones in the accessory pack?

The chestburster might be OK, but definitely not the facehugger.
I have my HOTTOYS Machiko holding a NECA chestburster and it doesn't look bad at all.

Appreciate it.

Are the facehuggers that come with the egg pack the same, or as big, as the ones in the accessory pack?
i hope they are all the same, why should they differ?
i have huggers from eggs pack and weirdly colored hugger and burster from Kenner-style creatures.

a question - do you need a photo of them on a human or on a predator?

ok i guess you needed a predator size comparison. i tried different lights and angles because i cannot make a decent photo showing the proportions properly.
all creatures i could find and reach (some i don't know where are, and a box of Neca eggs with huggers is behind other figures so i couldn't reach it.)
but i believe these green chestburster and blue facehugger have the same size as regular ones. huggers definitely do.

_IGP3991_zpsfmcjewzp.jpg~original
_IGP3992_zpsoqtduxr4.jpg~original
_IGP3994_zpsochcchl7.jpg~original
_IGP3995_zpszl4zngau.jpg~original
_IGP3996_zpsrnq4nhwz.jpg~original
_IGP3997_zps7rbxcwrk.jpg~original
_IGP3999_zps0eklgygr.jpg~original
_IGP4000_zpsfvw0t3av.jpg~original

looking at the images i think you could really get away with 1/10 creatures for 1/6 predators for a display, though they definitely won't fit avp movies references, but avp2 game creatures have uncertain size.
and i didn't find any wire in a facehugger except for the tail.
p.s. white hugger is McFarlane (small scale). looks definitely smaller than Neca ones, i didn't realise it until put them together.
p.p.s. i wonder if simple photos next to a ruler would be more useful for you. when i want to see how something fits the size, i find a pic with a ruler and cut a paper silhouette of a figure to look at it with actual figures or just photoshop them together after adjusting the scale (this is when a ruler on two separate photos helps).

I just received the 1/6 "Xenomorph Egg Inventory" set from Kit, which was ordered back in September 2017.

Quick review:

The two eggs are made of heavy plastic, with, strangely enough, the open egg weighing more. I say "strangely enough" because it's open inside and has a cover top that can be removed if you wish to display an empty egg. They are comparable in size and paint apps to the Hot Toys eggs that came with the Dallas and Kane figures. I believe the new ones are somewhat darker. (I got the darker set).

The chest-burster actually has a clear plastic dome and a "fresh from the chest" paint application. Bloody looking.

The face-hugger has a glossy finish that may benefit from a quick shot of dullcoat.

At $40 bucks shipped, it's not too bad.

I already had a chest-buster, face-hugger and two extra eggs from the Hot Toys line but was looking for additional eggs to display. If you don't have these renditions of the xenomorph, they are definite must-gets to add to your Alien display or even AvP display.

xenomorph inventory 1.jpg

xenomorph inventory 2.jpg

Keep in mind that these are zoomed in photos and while the paint apps on the xeno's are not great, they do fine at normal viewing distance.

I fot mine a few weeks back from Kit and I give it an A+. Quite honestly I think it's embarrassing that it's taken anyone this long to release these necessities.

I did a quick review of this set. Please don't beat me up about the quality of the review...I'm not a professional, I just do it for fun! These are really cool overall though. I should have bought another set...

Back