Check Out My First Pred Bust Paint Job!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TaeKwonDo199.jpg

TaeKwonDo200.jpg

TaeKwonDo201.jpg

TaeKwonDo202.jpg

These are some pics I took while I was making progress on the paint, you really can't tell but there is a whole lot of layers of painting, fading and patterns that went into this paint up. And you guy's aint gonna beleive this but I did this with a Piece Of S*^T Airbrush gun I picked up at a local hardware store.:lol But it got the job done..:D

one thing is for sure, it will look badass next to your wolf bust, (even if it was painted with a cheap ass air brush :lol)

one thing is for sure, it will look badass next to your wolf bust, (even if it was painted with a cheap ass air brush :lol)

Hells Yeah Main!!! :bunnydanc Ohh, I am also gonna get a Wolf Bust to paint up on top of the Sideshow Wolf Bust!!

Thanx Fellas!!:banana These comments are just making me want to do more work,:monkey5 I am gonna start work an a Wolf Bust in a couple of weeks when i get it, hopefully you guys will dig that one too...:joy

I am working on applying saliva in the mouth and teeth so I can apply a clear coat to the entire bust, hopefully this will really set it off....

Back