Check out CUSTOM Medicom Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By itself, I think it has a cool animated look to it. But I don't think it would make a good opponent for Medi Anakin. His knees are practically in his boots and I think he borrowed Will's "shorty robe" from Will & Grace. Better than I could do, though.

It's not great, but it's still pretty good from the neck down. the head is pretty bad actually, the hair looks horrible... very distracting.

But the clothing is very well done, great boots too.

Good attempt... Great attempt really, nice paint aps,and reconfigured hands as well. Love the ankle articulation in the boots.... but the head with shatners toupee just kills it.

However, this does show us the potential that a medi Obiwan has.

It is the most accurate Obi Wan that you will probably ever lay your hands on

...I think my Obi-Wan just threw up in his mouth a little :monkey1

done1.jpg

I do like the ankle articulation though. :)

well I do like the ankles, and I'm sure if you're not comparing one thing against another it will look great on someone's shelf.... it's just that claim....

Saying something "is the most accurate you'll ever get" is quite a claim to have to live up to. hell, even I don't make such a bold claim when I sell my figures off, lmao.

Dudes - let's not bash customs, especially since it's not that bad.

And it's the best Zach Galifianackis custom I've EVER seen!
MV5BMTA2OTYyNDAyODZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDAzNTc0Nw@@._V1._CR0,0,462,462_SS100_.jpg

ohh geesh.. cutthe guy some slack.. I have seen worst custom's posted and people have cheered how good it looks. yes saying it's the most accurate figure is an over sell. i'm sure if some of the people here made it .. they'd be all happy and cheese grinning.

Back