Cheaper Phicen bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<BEASTMASTER>

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks, Im after a body with seamless legs,ankles,feet. Im thinking phicen is the only option for this. I dont plan on using it for dynamic posing. Is there an older cheaper phicen body anyone can reccomend?

Also does anyone know of any images showing skintone differences next to hot toys etc?

Ah yes I had a look at that. I was tempted, though to me there's something a bit cheap and nasty about their bodies, especially when I see pics of them having different coloured parts and shiny rubber :S

it may be wise to spend the money and get one of the newer ones with the steel internal skeleton. I've got the older plastic ones and have almost always broken the elbows just from not bending it exactly at the right position. just my two cents :wink1:

Cheers guys. Yeah the S series with the seamless ankles/feet I think has a metal skeleton. Though it seams a waste of a good body just showing the legs below the knees. Otherwise can anyone think of a figure with the most hidden joint at the ankles?

Back