Cheap Tumblers with Broken Parts Not Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I received my Tumbler today it had 3 broken supports for the rear fins and a slight shine on the roof which you cannot notice. The one hard repair was a tube that should have been in the last left rear support was missing so I but tape there while I glue it. I glued the supports and they seem fine. The rest of the car is perfect. I knew it was going to be big but it really is big I will post some pics of my Tumbler and a Pic of this weeks deliveries so you can see the size.[/ATTACH]

You mind me asking how cheap you got it for? I also just purchased one from BBTS complete with broken parts for $333 shipped.

$450 shipped but I was told it was almost perfect paint. I did not know about the broken spoiler parts. If you have all the parts then you have a great price.

LIVING ROOM OF CAUSE :D
As a matter of fact the best spot be where you will be able to spend most time with it, I mean stare at it. For me living room under the TV, it's time to wallmount that sucker :lol
You won't find a place for it. You have to make a space for it ;)

$450 shipped but I was told it was almost perfect paint. I did not know about the broken spoiler parts. If you have all the parts then you have a great price.

That's pretty much the regular price isn't it?
You only saved on shipping, right?

I think BBTS has some broke ones for $325.00 or something like that...

LIVING ROOM OF CAUSE :D
As a matter of fact the best spot be where you will be able to spend most time with it, I mean stare at it. For me living room under the TV, it's time to wallmount that sucker :lol
You won't find a place for it. You have to make a space for it ;)

The problem is I got little runts running around, BTW how much are you charging for your custom case?
That's pretty much the regular price isn't it?
You only saved on shipping, right?

I think BBTS has some broke ones for $325.00 or something like that...

Ya, I got mines for $276.25 when they had the additional 15% off before shipping. Plus it was the only one available that had no missing parts.

The problem is I got little runts running around, BTW how much are you charging for your custom case?

Ya, I got mines for $276.25 when they had the additional 15% off before shipping. Plus it was the only one available that had no missing parts.

I fear for shipping cost being more than the case itself! But just the case top is $160 but you can find all the details in my For Sale thread in my signiture ;) But yeah shiping this may kill it for you especially since you got the Tumbler for such a good price!
Oh kiddies .. I gotto child proof my place and collection soon ... I just hope I find a solution besides boxing it all up and put away :monkey2

I fear for shipping cost being more than the case itself! But just the case top is $160 but you can find all the details in my For Sale thread in my signiture ;) But yeah shiping this may kill it for you especially since you got the Tumbler for such a good price!
Oh kiddies .. I gotto child proof my place and collection soon ... I just hope I find a solution besides boxing it all up and put away :monkey2

I just got a quote from a custom acrylic store and I gave the dimension you have for your Tumbler and it cost $456 with a base:horror

More than I paid for my Tumbler.

hi guy would you mind how big this Tumbler? i just won a glass display from fleebay for £21 red panel will be replace to clear glass. and size are 900mm front ,side 500mm. hope tumbler will fit in !!! no i'm looking to buy one from uk..

I just got a quote from a custom acrylic store and I gave the dimension you have for your Tumbler and it cost $456 with a base:horror

More than I paid for my Tumbler.

Yeah thats why I started making my own... mind you I spend way more than I expected on tools already but slowly recovering by making cases for others :p PM me your postal code and I can check but I fear shipping to your "island" should get $$ fast :p

I had to get another TDK DX02 for the Tumbler it felt naked without a driver. I have two more coming one to show with Sonar eyes and one for the Batpod.

I believe the V1 TDK Batman is the better choice for the Pod in terms of fit/appearance...as well as the OC Batman for the tumbler if you can snag one.

The TDK DX02 fit perfect in the Tumbler, I am hoping my Batpod and one of my other Batman's come today so I can set it up. I took off all the tape today and the glue is all dry and the car is perfect now I really like it. I may try to build me a acrylic case for the batpod and the Tumbler while I am visiting because I have all the cutting material here for frame making at my Grandparents.

I have not seen any with no problems yet and amazon has them for $650 so I am happy. BBTS Has one for $449 but their is no guarantee that it is perfect the rear flaps are delicate I think they break them packing them.

Back