• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CHEAP 1/6th Sale . . Customs and SW, BOTP, T4 & 2, HB, Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to financial constraints I'm selling portions of my collection.

All have been displayed but come fully boxed (unless otherwise specified) they have been kept out of direct sunlight and are in mint condition from a smoke free home. All come with their original parts.

All prices are less postage . . please PM me for postage quotes. I am in the United Kingdom.

ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE ONLY THROUGH PAYPAL AND ONLY IN POUNDS STERLING £

Star Wars

All Star Wars figures (including customs) come with Sideshow Star Wars branded stands

Custom SSC Qui Gon jin (has wired robes) £25
SSC Plo Kloon Exclusive £30
SSC Bespin Han Solo £25 (No original box this item is loose)
SSC Yavin Luke Skywalker Ceremonial £20 (No original box this item is loose)
Custom Emperor Palpatine (Cathode sabre, SSC robes, Hasbro painted Sculpt) £25 (No original box this item is loose)

Custom Hasbro 4-Lom (Repaint) £15 (No original box this item is loose)
Custom Zuckuss (New headsculpt and repaint) £15 (No original box this item is loose)
Hasbro Death Star Droid £5
Custom Hasbro AT-AT pilot (new hands) £10 (No original box this item is loose)
Custom Hasbro Ki Adi Mundi (resculpted head and SSC robes, new boots) £15 (No original box this item is loose)
SSC Holo Chess Set £25
Custom Hasbro Super Battledroid £10
Custom Hasbro Battledroid £10

Terminator

Hot Toys John Connor £95
Custom SSC T1000 (resculpted head, repaint, and sculpted hands) £25

Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman

Medicom RAH Mark £15
Medicom RAH Jason £15
Cy Girls "Best Of" White Princess Jun 2.0 Takara £ £40

Bought as a set for £50

Spiderman

Medicom Comic Spiderman £75

SSC Aayla Secura £25 SOLD
Custom SSC Mace Windu (has wired robes) £25 SOLD
Custom SSC Kit Fisto (has wired robes and a cathode tube sabre) £34 SOLD
Unknown Manufacturer Degobah R2D2 £5 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Custom Death Star Gunner (chest armour needs repainting, new body, DiD boots, hands) £5 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Custom Tie Pilot (New flight suit, repainted helmet, custom decals plus Death Star floor droid thingy) £15 SOLD
Custom Hasbro Scoutrooper (new body suit, hands) £15 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Hasbro Bossk £8 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Hasbro General Grievous £10 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Custom Hasbro IG-88 (Repaint) £15 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Custom Medicom Spiderman supplied with original masked sculpt £45 (Xenoviper paint and 1/6th camera) SOLD
Custom Daniel Craig (ACI suit, custom machine gun, TTL headsculpt very rare) £35 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
SSC Kroenen £40 SOLD
Custom Count Dooku (Habro with Cathode sabre) £20 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD
Custom Dengar (New sculpt, repaint, new head dress) £15 (No original box this item is loose) SOLD

Ive made this rash decision to sell off all these pieces today . . . which means I havent confirmed boxes or placed them in boxes for shipping (all boxes are in my attic atm and are in triple bagged liners) and I havent confirmed parts for all these items just yet (although I have all the pieces I simply have to find them in my bash boxes)

But Im very confident they are all complete

So Im placing these up for sale now but . . . I will only be supplying postage quotes for the next few days, I
will not be taking payments for items until Wednesday 14th April. I will offer discounts for multiple items, but that is at my discretion dependant on the mix of items being bought. Please PM with the mix of items your interested in. Sales will be on a first PM / payment basis but items being bought in large groups will take precedent over smaller groups / individual items.

Anyone interested in buying and who wants a postage quote please shoot me a PM

(Please note items listed above are for sale, items not listed above but shown in the photographs are not for sale or included)

3595781898_eca129594e_o.jpg

3593210698_b0b9aeb280_o.jpg
3595781430_3563d775ca_o.jpg

3595778976_f25efefc2c_o.jpg

3595779468_3713091985_o.jpg
3594970985_8ebca289f9_o.jpg

3594971415_411bdc229e_o.jpg

4095801981_d461c272a8_b.jpg
4095798023_78ee2c31e2_b.jpg

3594961959_2c1c0f65d8_o.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Just to answer the question Ive been getting on a few PM' the cathode tubes dont have a power source hidden in the body, they are simply sleeve wired and fed down the pant leg of the figure (I had intended to mains wire all my sabre wielding figures on one switch)

Hey Moon, did Doc Ock sell or are you keeping him? I remember your custom kicking some serious ass and can make out the tenticle in that one pic.

Apologies Ive been through the attic for boxes and unfortunately Ive not sourced all of them. Ive updated the listing at the top accordingly. The majority of missing boxes are for Hasbro items, and these are keenly priced as it is so I cant offer anymore discounts on those items. I will be boxing the figures and their accessories soon so will update the listing once completed.

I did however find a load of boxes for figures Ive sold loose previously :banghead :duh

un-boxed will mean less postage, so there is a silver lining

Ok everything with an original box is in its box and everything has its original parts however

The Kit Fisto is missing a holocron but I ordered some parts this morning from Toy Anxiety, Ive contacted them to add the holocron they have listed for kit to this mornings order its listed at at 49 cents on their site

So that should be here in a few weeks, if anyone wants kit Fisto I can send as is and forward on the holo

I used the bladed sabre from kit Fisto to create the cathode tube (dont ask me why I did that I dont know) but I kept the blade and this can be attached to the non bladed spare that comes with it

You know if I had the room and wasnt short of funds Id keep all these SSC jedi, now that Ive had them down from the shelf and boxed them up . . . well Ive had them on display in my office up high so I dont really see them . . . but they really are great figures as is the packaging

right off for lunch feels like Xmas here

beingsold.jpg

Yes I id apologies for not PMing back

Ive had some large orders enquiries and as I said these orders will take precedent over the smaller ones. I am contacting the large order people today, giving them postage quotes, asking that they reply within 24 hours, if items from small orders have not been sold within 24 hours from the large order purchases

I will get postage quotes for those small order / individual order people on wednesday

Back