Chances of a new Buffy PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day....one day.

My Buffy collection is getting lonely. New moar. :lol

C'mon, Sideshow!

For those interested, I am selling my Buffy PF (Red Pants Version). See the Marketplace forum in "For Sale - Statues, Props etc." PM me for more info and pics. Excellent condition.

Last edited:
Pretty sure someone whose been chasing one of these for years and wants to snap one up isn't going to care lol.

Ah, just being the good samaritan here then? Kidding mate, I know you got what you wanted here but it is not allowed. :wink1:

Ah, just being the good samaritan here then? Kidding mate, I know you got what you wanted here but it is not allowed. :wink1:

What's not allowed? Letting people know about something for sale in the marketplace forum? Lol

You can't put it in the threads

Wow, really? There you go. I can understand if it was someone just coming here to promote selling on an external/third party site, but considering the marketplace is actually a sub forum of this site, it seems strange that letting people know is frowned upon. Even funnier is there are people in discussion threads, i.e. Alien Warrior Maquette, asking if anyone wants to sell theirs lol.....

Last edited:
Wow, really? There you go. I can understand if it was someone just coming here to promote selling on an external/third party site, but considering the marketplace is actually a sub forum of this site, it seems strange that letting people know is frowned upon. Even funnier is there are people in discussion threads, i.e. Alien Warrior Maquette, asking if anyone wants to sell theirs lol.....

Well, that's why there's a BST section :lol

Back