Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good. you did try the original side show luke stormtrooper sculpt? I might try that or what you did once I get everything in place.

I did. I pretty much have every Luke sculpt out there, even custom ones. Just playing around with different looks. I'm not a big fan of the HT hair on their Luke sculpts.

"Juan Solo's" head looks excellent on any body. I will get two for my Han Solo figures. One for the Hoth planet version and the other for smuggler one.

Good idea! Excellent brain man!

Thanks Tyler. I think I may be upgrading the Han trooper now...

I recently picked up one of those OSK Han sculpts off ebay. I just got it tonight. It's pretty nice. I'm going to probably get a second one and mod it to fit for use in a hatted Hoth custom.

View attachment 333624

I am with you too. Han Solo head is beautiful and much better than the SSC head and a small expression of the face is better even than HT head. So i will get two Han heads too and change heads. SSC Hoth version and HT smuggler version.

Thanks guys. I really like how Luke looks with the Sideshow hairpiece.

Here is the Sideshow Snowtrooper with the HT helmet and gloves. I'm still waiting for my parts to show up from Toy Anxiety. I plan on having four when all is said and done to go with my HT trooper.

Kitbashed Sideshow...

20170708_194545.jpg

20170708_194606.jpg

The kitbashed Sideshow ones are nice, but the Hot Toys version blows it out of the water.

Hot Toys...

20170707_184005.jpg

I am with you too. Han Solo head is beautiful and much better than the SSC head and a small expression of the face is better even than HT head. So i will get two Han heads too and change heads. SSC Hoth version and HT smuggler version.

Yes. I agree. I think the sculpt works best as the hatted Hoth version.

Thanks guys. I really like how Luke looks with the Sideshow hairpiece.

Here is the Sideshow Snowtrooper with the HT helmet and gloves. I'm still waiting for my parts to show up from Toy Anxiety. I plan on having four when all is said and done to go with my HT trooper.

Kitbashed Sideshow...

View attachment 351863

View attachment 351864

The kitbashed Sideshow ones are nice, but the Hot Toys version blows it out of the water.

Hot Toys...

View attachment 351865

I bought the hot toys snow trooper. my first new figure in over a year. might have to do the same when I find parts parted out from this hot toys snow trooper version like the headsculpt for sure. great job chris. I do like the look of mixed companies.

I might be crazy but I think the proportions look really good, maybe better, on the kitbashed SS ones. I sort of prefer the SS boots and the pants look better/looser. Obviously a lot of work went into them with better bodies and the added HT parts, etc.

Thanks Steven. :)

I might be crazy but I think the proportions look really good, maybe better, on the kitbashed SS ones. I sort of prefer the SS boots and the pants look better/looser. Obviously a lot of work went into them with better bodies and the added HT parts, etc.

I did a body swap too. I forgot to mention that. Yes, the proportions are much better on my custom now. He is no longer "Tubbs". :)

I just like the looks of the Hot Toys one out of the box. I do plan on making some alterations to it. I need to take the fat suit off underneath. I think that will make a look a little bit better.

I'm really looking forward to having my four-man squad all put together by the end of the month hopefully.

I was out of town all week for work and am now just opening my stuff from Toy Anxiety.

Looks like I am going to be upgrading the squad this weekend.

20170714_152735.jpg

so your the one who bought up all the heads:). I`m hoping to do the same here in the future. good stuff chris.
did you swap out all the ss snow trooper bodies

No way! You snagged three? Lucky. I only managed two. Looking forward to seeing them dude.

I thought I only got 2. When I was ordering I was going so fast I must have lost track. It was a feeding frenzy. I didn't even check my order confirmation emails due to being out of town and busy with work. So it was surprising to open the box and look at the invoices. Then I saw three helmets. Believe me, I'm not complaining. Haha.

I thought I only got 2. When I was ordering I was going so fast I must have lost track. It was a feeding frenzy. I didn't even check my order confirmation emails due to being out of town and busy with work. So it was surprising to open the box and look at the invoices. Then I saw three helmets. Believe me, I'm not complaining. Haha.

That's freaking awesome! haha

Back