Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all of you who know Chaka &/or follow his work, he's got a another custom, masterpiece creation made that has been in the works for some time now!:wink1:
With a little help for Mrs. Chaka, they became proud parents again & welcomed their new daughter into the world this morning!:clap

I ask if you all would make a little room in your thoughts, prayers, etc. for them as they work with the new adjustments. I'm sure when time allows, he'll give us an official update & hopefully a glimpse & pictorial introduction of the new family member!

Congratulations Chris, Amy, & Nick!!

Awesome! Congratulations to your family! That is the best custom of all!

For all of you who know Chaka &/or follow his work, he's got a another custom, masterpiece creation made that has been in the works for some time now!:wink1:
With a little help for Mrs. Chaka, they became proud parents again & welcomed their new daughter into the world this morning!:clap

I ask if you all would make a little room in your thoughts, prayers, etc. for them as they work with the new adjustments. I'm sure when time allows, he'll give us an official update & hopefully a glimpse & pictorial introduction of the new family member!

Congratulations Chris, Amy, & Nick!!

WOW great stuff, God Bless you and the fam.

Duane, thanks man. I really, really appreciate the kind words. It means a lot, cheers dude!!

To eveyone else all I can say is, wow!! I am floored by this, thanks so much. I am fortunate to have so many great friends on here. I really appreciate your thoughts and sentiments.

My wife Amy gave birth to our daughter, Olivia Brooke Elliott yesterday morning. Mom and baby girl are doing great! We are going home tomorrow!

And no, her nickname isn't "Obee" :D

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Nice work Chaka! I mean on the baby. The customs too. . . .but the baby - congrats dude.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Back