Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaka, you rock. I have been pondering for over a year about Weequay dreads and how to get em looking good. You just gave me the much needed inspiration I need to give Duane's poor weequay sculpt more attention. Thanks pal.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Good choice for those nasty,crusty,knappy Weequay dreads.

Chaka, you rock. I have been pondering for over a year about Weequay dreads and how to get em looking good. You just gave me the much needed inspiration I need to give Duane's poor weequay sculpt more attention. Thanks pal.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. :) Hope to see some pics of your Weequays in the future.

Reworking my Endor Commando/Falcon crew member from ROTJ:

DSC00254900x580_zps4549294e.jpg

DSC00256_zpsca9f5190.jpg

Awesome! Is that a Tomy lid?

No, just a Hasbro dome on the Sideshow head. I need to adjust it a bit. Vader is hard to get right. It looks different in pics than it does in person. Kind of hard to explain.

I got a new camera over the weekend, still trying to figure out everything it can do. Here are some random pics I took.

040900x451_zps17c12210.jpg

056840x900_zpsae89abb5.jpg

No, just a Hasbro dome on the Sideshow head. I need to adjust it a bit. Vader is hard to get right. It looks different in pics than it does in person. Kind of hard to explain.

That about sums up the whole figure for me. :lol He's somewhat hard to really appreciate until you have him in-hand.

Hasbro dome is definitely the way to go, imo. Dig the custom robes too!

Back