Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work on the sandies & biggs.
and i cant wait to see whur..............such clean casts. duane's casts are always top notch.

Thanks guys. :)

There are some pics of how I do the vests back in my thread. I used the Hasbro outfit with buttons removed, Tomy helmet, Praji gloves and hand made straps.

Yes, I agree Barry. Duane's casts are tne best. They are so much fun to paint.

Next pilot up.......

DSC001611000x563_zpsa367385d.jpg

DSC00160500x282_zps646bbf1c.jpg

so do i..so do i..heh...

its gonna be time for you to upgrade your officer suits...;)

I dunno, I like my officer outfits..

DSC001731000x747_zpsddd7e970.jpg

Pretty hard to beat Sideshow's outfits, they are some of their best offerings. Plus, I dont like the molded hats, the cloth ones are much better.

Yeah Chaka....You REALLY do need some new outfits for your Imperial brass.

Just send all of that suckass sideshow garbage to me & I'll see that it's "properly disposed" of for you :wink1:

The SSC outfits are superb, but very hard to find these days.

I see the need for someone to make them for those who don't have them, but I see no reason to upgrade them. :)

Yeah Chaka....You REALLY do need some new outfits for your Imperial brass.

Just send all of that suckass sideshow garbage to me & I'll see that it's "properly disposed" of for you :wink1:

LMAO. Good to see you back Duane :)

Chaka your officers are awesome.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Love that workbench man. Better than a basement, that's fo sho'.

It's been a while, so mucho congrats on the new edition!!

chaka when you did your weequay what was the body you used to make him and the skiff master so I can search for them?

I just used some cheap Dragon body for Weequay. I figured all he was going to do was stand there. :dunno

LMAO. Good to see you back Duane :)

Chaka your officers are awesome.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

All star cast. Nice.

Thanks, Im sure you guys are tired of seeing them. I was just showing that I think Sideshow did a great job with them and that I am lucky to have picked them up when I did.

Hopefully Matt can make some for those that need them. :)

Love that workbench man. Better than a basement, that's fo sho'.

It's been a while, so mucho congrats on the new edition!!

Thanks bud, nice to see you poking your head in here. 6 weeks and counting until she shows up! HELP!!! :D

Back