Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks great my friend although i woul have gone with non bd for the at-at commander.

Yeah, I overdid it a bit. I was kinda forced too though because of the cast, ow well. I may redo it. I think I have another Snowtrooper chet piece lying about. Thanks for kind words Seb. :)

I started working on the helmet details.

DSC09461600x476_zps973e1398.jpg

Started helmet trim, loads of cleanup to do on it still. I think it may work though. I also am not very happy with the rank badge now, may try to redo that as well.

DSC09462600x486_zps12bfd15c.jpg

DSC09463700x562_zps172daf9b.jpg

I cant take all the credit today, I had some "help" today. He likes "fixing daddys guys'." :)

DSC09449700x394_zps748b8083.jpg

What's the trim made from looks great? Really adds to it

Thanks. Its electrical wire, I sprayed it black and the sealed it in dullcoat. I need to go back and touch up a few spots. I also need to glue a couple of spots down again. Its not perfect, but couldnt think of anything else that I could use. It will look nice and clean when I am finished with it.

great stuff man

Looking gritty and real. Awesome stuff.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :)

Another pic, with flash. Shows the trim a bit better. Man, I need to get a new camera. :D

DSC09468800x632_zps252c4de8.jpg

Last edited:
you know they sell the wire all ready in black? check out the auto section at walmart, it comes in different sizes and usually black or red..if you dont know that all ready..but being the pro that you are, probably do..huh? btw..love the new stuff...

chris you still crank out some of the best star wars bashes ever......:lecture

I have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks, but was able to add some of the helmet details to my AT-AT Commander.

DSC09624800x544_zps1978bfe6.jpg

Id much rather be painting 1/6th stuff than walls, trim and doors. :)

Friggin chack hogging all the officer uniforms again! sigh. I know your the reason these are worth like 200$+ now! I should have bought one last year when he was like 59 bucks lol.

Looks realy good thow.

Here is a project I have been working on. These are custom built, light up cantina tables. These are a bit smaller than the Sideshow versions. I felt the Sideshow ones were a bit too big, these are more movie accurate. I also didnt like Sideshow's light up feature.

Here is a pic of the tables with some 1/6 figures. I dont know about you guys, but I prefer this size of table.
DSC09653900x538_zps38fe584e.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison. Sideshow's is on the left, mine is on the right.
DSC09655900x620_zpsae980f70.jpg

A few more pics that show the lights a bit better.

DSC09657800x415_zpsbcd7c308.jpg

I am planning on making more of these and offering them up for sale/trade if there is enough interest.

Last edited:
Here is a project I have been working on. These are custom built, light up cantina tables. These are a bit smaller than the Sideshow versions. I felt the Sideshow ones were a bit too big, these are more movie accurate. I also didnt like Sideshow's light up feature.

Here is a pic of the tables with some 1/6 figures. I dont know about you guys, but I prefer this size of table.

Here is a side by side comparison. Sideshow's is on the left, mine is on the right.

I am planning on making more of these and offering them up for sale/trade if there is enough interest.

hey chris I will take two will you be doing the chairs also

DUDE! Amazing. Mark me down for something. Well done.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Is that a Patton(George C Scott) HS you used for your ATAT driver?

Yes it is. I think its perfect for an AT-AT Commander.

DUDE! Amazing. Mark me down for something. Well done.

Thanks, I will let you know when I will start cranking these out.

hey chris I will take two will you be doing the chairs also

Not sure I am going to be doing chairs.

These are going to be much lighter and cheaper than the SSC versions.

I appreciate the feedback guys. :)

Yes it is. I think its perfect for an AT-AT Commander.

Thanks, I will let you know when I will start cranking these out.

Not sure I am going to be doing chairs.

These are going to be much lighter and cheaper than the SSC versions.

I appreciate the feedback guys. :)

if you do decided to do the chairs keep us posted

if you do decided to do the chairs keep us posted

You got it. Doubt I will do the chairs though.

I am building these tables individually, these arent casts. They will be much lighter than polystone. Once I am ready to crank some of these out, I will start a list of members who would like one.

I appreciate the PMs and feedback from you guys. :)

You got it. Doubt I will do the chairs though.

I am building these tables individually, these arent casts. They will be much lighter than polystone. Once I am ready to crank some of these out, I will start a list of members who would like one.

I appreciate the PMs and feedback from you guys. :)

hey no problem. how`s duane I wonder when he will be back?

Back