Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the breakdown of the headgear! Great job, I always love your work.

Thanks guys.

Vedain is definitely still a work in progress. The medallion on the headgear is off. I also need to build up the crown of his head.

Finished up the arm guantlet tonight. Also still tweaking the headgear.

20210213_221023.jpg

That?s fantastic! What kind of leather and grommets did you use? Or rather where did you get it? It looks like a pretty good material.

That?s fantastic! What kind of leather and grommets did you use? Or rather where did you get it? It looks like a pretty good material.

Thanks. I usually buy the rolls of tooling leather at Hobby Lobby. Its around $20-30 depending on sales/coupons. Let me know if you meed a pic of it. Its a light tan color. I paint it to the color I need.

The studs are also from Hobby Lobby.

20210215_152259.jpg

Velken's looking spectacular.:clap

Nice leather work :clap

Thanks guys!

I am going to finish up Kithaba next. This will complete my prisoner skiff guard set.

20210215_151654.jpg

This final pic is just brilliant. And you really captured Velken's badassery perfectly.

Love that your pics are higher resolution these days too - lots of zoomability.:lol

This final pic is just brilliant. And you really captured Velken's badassery perfectly.

Love that your pics are higher resolution these days too - lots of zoomability.:lol

Thanks Duncan, I appreciate it. I am also glad the pictures are of better quality.

Last edited:
Your stuff looks great Chris. Where did those pants for Velken come from? And really nice work on the gauntlets for Vedain!

Thanks! I wish I could remember where I sourced the pants from. I got them years ago from Toy Anxiety. I will look and see if I can figure it out.

That is an awesome group. Very cool. I?m so envious.

Wow they are all amazing
My favorite is the Weequay

Wow your leather work is great! And that group shot is spectacular. :clap

Thanks guys. I do appreciate it.

Back