Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really fantastic work. Tessek looks amazing, and Barada is coming along nicely.

Thanks man!

Crazy impressive work in here as always.

I also really like that speckling you did on Tessek's head a few pages back. Looks very lifelike, accurate or not. Barada's neck is looking good too.

I know you have collection photos (I have most of them saved) but some day you really need to line up all your figures and take a massive group shot, like a high school photo.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Yeah, I realize Tessek isn't really that accurate.

When I get some time, I'll take a group shot. I just need to figure out a spot in the house to set it up. That may be difficult. :D

I started painting Barada. Nowhere near finished. Lots of touch ups to follow.

The outfit is just a mock-up. I plan on making new bandolier, pouches, belt and holster.

20190612_212615.jpg
20190612_212559.jpg
20190612_212543.jpg

Wow... super sharp detail! Even the irises looked raised.

Yes, it's pretty nice. One of the chin spines was broken in transit. I will probably trim the longer one down to match.

Some paintwork done tonight. Sculpt not attached. I'm going to have to sculpt the neck area. Here he is so far....

20190616_010352.jpg

That’s some great work, your stuff is pretty inspiring! I forget if I’ve asked this but how’d you get his vibro staff?

^
That is outstanding!

I also had a broken pointy part also. Although not as good as the original, I sanded down a toothpick to match.

Again… Everything looks wonderful.

Thanks. I wonder if it is a flaw in the 3d model? I will make it work

That’s some great work, your stuff is pretty inspiring! I forget if I’ve asked this but how’d you get his vibro staff?

Thanks a lot! I got the vibro staff from a friend of mine(Dorgmal Snow) a few years ago. It was cast from multiple Hasbro axes.

OMGs!
It indeed looks supersmooth, like made with a mold. What kind of material did you use??

m.

Yes, it's super nice.

I didn't cast it. I purchased it from Shapeways. It's a 3d model.

Back