CGL TOYS MF06 Hunter Carl -Son of Rick 1/6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody heard anything? Not up for PO on OSK anymore. Was due in Nov.

31987714110_b9c0947646_o.jpg

31553450733_3422ef7538_o.jpg

Looks pretty decent and I kinda doubt threezero ever makes him. No plans to pick him up now but maybe after michonne and daryl I may change my mind depending on how they turn out. Likely a couple years from getting both of those two anyway.

Got mine this weekend. I don't know if its just mine, but it looks like the ankles weren't designed properly to fit the joints as his feet do NOT want to stay on. He won't be learning any moves from Jesus anytime soon with feet like that. Kinda disappointed in the weapon selection as its just the like the Rick set, Python and all. Could have at least given him his own gun rather than Rick's.

I don't think us retailers have them yet. In fact, I don't recall any us retailers carrying this. It was mentioned that this was a lawsuit in waiting which is why I had to get mine from China.

Sculpy seems to do the trick.

He looks good. It wasn't a bad price. I doubt 3Z will make him so i think this is the best it's going to get.

I gave mine a coat of dirt on the clothing.

I hope they do Carol and the Gov.

The Governor already got made and Carol is currently at pre-order. Her nose is just like Carl's actually, so their sculptor has limited skills :lol

Back