CG Batman I made for Comicon Challenge 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I made this for an online competition over on gameartisans.com. If you want to vote, head to this link. Only thing is you would have to register to vote but its easy:

https://www.gameartisans.org/challenges/view-entries_comicon-challenge-2014_3d-char.php

Mine is under the username "sarakawa" which is the same as my username here. These are my finished renders:

Beauty-Shot-2.jpg

Presentation-Shot.jpg

Presentation-Shot-2.jpg

Head-Sheet.jpg

Breakdown-Sheet.jpg

Texture-Sheet.jpg

Highres-Keyshot.jpg

Highres-Zbrush-1.jpg

Highres-Zbrush-2.jpg

Highres-Zbrush-3.jpg

that's jaw dropping!! very well done ! love the detail of the model yet very clean topology, I will vote for you :)

is the competition only for 3D CG work ?

Thanks guys! The competition is over but it was for 3D and 2D entries and anyone can join. I didn't win first place but I did win 5th in the public vote. Unfortunately, the final round of voting was done by selected judges and they didnt vote me into the top 10...oh well, better luck next time. I don't really do tutorials but if anyone ever has questions about 3D game characters, I am always willing to help! Thanks again guys!

Back