Ceremonial Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Original thread was deleted by OP, so I wanted to restart the thread in case (and in hope) any additional freaks wanted to post their pics.
All of the pics below are saved from original thread. I'm not trying to steal credit.
The color mods are my favorite pics. Again, I don't know who made them but Thanks :)

400100press01001.jpg

400100press02001.jpg

400100press03001.jpg

400100press04001.jpg

400100press05001.jpg

400100press06001.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

This thing has seen no movement on the secondary market. Wonder how many were actually sold.

Haven't been in this section in awhile and i see they're still dancing around making an actual P1/P2 bio. Did anybody ever find out why? I'm sure it can't be licensing issues.

#6 is in the house. Very impressed with this. The light up eyes are a nice touch & make this mask stand out. All pics have the lights on except the 5th. How bright the lighting is somehow effects the brightness of the lenses. These pics were taken outside with natural light, but when indoors and when lights are off they shine a really bright blue. Cool effect I must say.

A few pics of the light up feature with no background light. The honeycomb pattern on the eyes is actually some sort of nylon material that is seperate from the lens itself. Kinda interesting...

Alright... I have this guy in the back seat of my car... Am I gonna like the meat face bio?...

I wasn't really sold on the Wang bios when I first saw them at release... But they've grown on me... Don't think I even noticed that the eyes light up before... The only one I need now to complete the collection is Stalker... If anyone has one Lmk!!

I'll get a few pics up later.. Nothing to compete with psy's but you know??

When you first said meat face bio I didn't know which one you were talking about. It's pretty obvious now :lol
I was thinking Bone Grill for some reason.

I like this one although it doesn't feel very predatorish, can't say I think much to the others though.

No complaints.. And love the eyes!!!.. Surprised that with everyone crying on the bandwagon about the eyes on all the bios this one didn't get any love... :dunno

I've officially accepted meat face into the fold! Now here's a few of my crappy pics.... :yess:

IMG_20140307_095612_438_zpschx4g9sw.jpg

IMG_20140307_095706_646_zpsnl2cjq7v.jpg

IMG_20140307_095643_648_zpsvg3yvuv0.jpg

Back