Action Figure ceremonial bio for shadow predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that might just be the most detailed custom 1/6 bio I have ever seen...along with TD/Baloo's work.

Incredible job

hi let me show you my ceremonial bio for my shadow predator

it's still a wip ;)
307180bio.jpg
Wow, i dont know what to say. I want to say something good but im too busy being surprised at the awesome.

It's kind of made me want the sideshow 1:1 one too

Holy buckets, it's amazing how much this looks like the 1:1 replica. The best part is you can paint it in multiple colors due to it being a custom! Any chance we could see a shot of it on Shadow with paint apps that match the armor (dark gunmetal/silver)?

Any chance of you making one to scale for the 1/4 scale figure? I know the answer but it can't hurt to ask :)

Great job !!!

But it would be possible to have a photo of the mask on the Shadow Predator to see how it go ?

thanks for all the good word ;)

for the paint i actually try other option specially one with bones color
for 1/4 sorry but i haven't any 1/4 predator and i don't think buy one in the future
so without any size reference i can't sculpt for 1/4
i'll take pictures on shadow tomorrow
i'm really happy you like it ;)

and maybe in a near future we will see the stalker, who knows ;)

some quick crappy pics of the bio on the shadow

777193cbio.jpg

563892cbio3.jpg

443030cbio2.jpg

i'll doing better pics tomorrow

Last edited:
Looks more detailed than the 1:1 I think.

You should paint them up in a ton of different colors..one to match each HT Pred.

777193cbio.jpg

Woow!! Really really nice, hanouman! I think the bio would look rvrn greater with a little more brown or even better with a chopper tone to it.

Back