Censorship question in ssc Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like you have good taste. hahaha :chew

takes one to know one, brutha. ;)

on a side note, i've just realized that after all these years i still haven't figured out whether i prefer a girl's boobs or butt. maybe i'm just greedy.

and to all the female forummers here: don't mean to objectify women, but i do have a deep and profound appreciation for the beauty of the female form. :)

I would say always go with the butt, there's no really fixing a flat butt and if she's small upstairs then it can always be firmed up but that butt is genetics, unless they are willing to work hard for it...

That's not weird, they kinda have similar shape (at least the nicest ones).

Boobs. Always boobs! I got a butt, legs, hair, eyes, stomach and all the other happy crap guys pretend to care about to be unique. I don't have boobs....and similar to my collecting style...I always want what I don't have. BRING ON THE BUSTS BABY!
:monkey5

Boobs. Always boobs! I got a butt, legs, hair, eyes, stomach and all the other happy crap guys pretend to care about to be unique. I don't have boobs....and similar to my collecting style...I always want what I don't have. BRING ON THE BUSTS BABY!

Wait til they get older, but I do hear what you are saying :lol

Wait til they get older, but I do hear what you are saying :lol

lol, I got news for ya...aint too much that looks good when it gets older. Course, when Im 90 I might have my OWN boobs....and by my logic I may be in the market for someone that has a prostate....:horror

lol, I got news for ya...aint too much that looks good when it gets older. Course, when Im 90 I might have my OWN boobs....and by logic I may be in the market with someone that has a prostate....:horror

:lol:lol:lol well assuming they take care of themselves and I would draw the line at 60.

Don't worry. In my experience if the girl knows how to use what she's got, the boobs should be the last thing on a guy's mind. :lol

Anyway...I think this thread has gotten as much exposure as necessary. Time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back