Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say it but ill be cancelling mine today and getting a fan made ,,that was just the worst Paintjob i ever seen on a celtic:(
WTF is up with the eyes ,,the scar were bad enough but this shi t is just crazy.

366828100.jpg

That sucks ass man. Just look at those spots on the lenses? There's like no reflection at all?? The lenses look the same color as the rest of the mask. I'm glad I passed on this for sure!

Last edited:
WTF is sideshow doing????
I mean how hard was it for them to at least put some kind of
reflective plastic for the lenses.
So glad I pulled out.
I have an un-licenced one from Thailand that has better lenses.

ngadrk.jpg

Daaamn, that SS Bio Sucks Ass man, good thing I canceled, I like yours better Nacho those lenses are bad ass main...

Yeah your's looks way better Nacho. If each Bio is going to look worse than the last then I feel sorry for chopper's.

It's still an amazing looking piece. I just don't think it's worth $300 plus shipping. Looks like there's been 2 lackluster bio's since Wolf came out, and I'm still looking forward to Chopper, but we'll see....

It's still an amazing looking piece. I just don't think it's worth $300 plus shipping. Looks like there's been 2 lackluster bio's since Wolf came out, and I'm still looking forward to Chopper, but we'll see....

The only thing that I can say is amazing is that it came from the original
molds, apart from that it seems to be a poorly finished piece.

I guess you can get one and have it repainted and have some lenses installed but that would be a bit much.....

The only thing that I can say is amazing is that it came from the original
molds, apart from that it seems to be a poorly finished piece.

But thats just it, it looks like its fresh from a mold. Not a replica or a prop, but like a plaster "casting". Like it should be bronzed or something, not worn (yes, I know they arent wearable, but you know what I mean).

I guess you can get one and have it repainted and have some lenses installed but that would be a bit much.....

Then one might as well buy a significantly cheaper knock off and get it painted, real lasers, real lenses, etc. All you'll miss is the stand...

Aside from the one Nacho posted, I havent seen ONE accurate to the mask. This is THE mold itself.....yes, the paint is retarded....but its the direct mold. Not a new sculpt.

Well iv been lurking for a while, so il make this my first post, i was going to post a review of the truley awful scar bio when i recieved it due to its poor paint, no weathering, hairs in the paint and thoses ugly cheap lenses but i held off..... i never thought the scar bio would be made to look so good but this celtic has done just that!!! I was fortunate enough to pick up a brand new wolf bio only this week and i can't understand how sideshow can produce such a masterpiece and then stoop so low to release first scar and now this joke!!!! I also dont understand how people can defend this action, it isn't a 40 second repaint job to fix this up at all as the lenses were never painted on, it also makes no difference wether you can see through the mask or not, you still want it to look right on the outside and this really doesn't. How hard could it have been to simly install some metallic plastic lenses into this? it still wouldn't have been accurate but at least it would have looked half decent compared to a dull paint visor that is the same texture and colour as the rest oif the bio! i am discusted ss would do this to us, i kept my preorder thinking that they would have woken up after all of the criticisms of scar but they obviously havn't! i won't even give the chopper bio a thought, SS obviously have no intention of doing this line justice in the least unfortunately, such a shame..........

Well iv been lurking for a while, so il make this my first post, i was going to post a review of the truley awful scar bio when i recieved it due to its poor paint, no weathering, hairs in the paint and thoses ugly cheap lenses but i held off..... i never thought the scar bio would be made to look so good but this celtic has done just that!!! I was fortunate enough to pick up a brand new wolf bio only this week and i can't understand how sideshow can produce such a masterpiece and then stoop so low to release first scar and now this joke!!!! I also dont understand how people can defend this action, it isn't a 40 second repaint job to fix this up at all as the lenses were never painted on, it also makes no difference wether you can see through the mask or not, you still want it to look right on the outside and this really doesn't. How hard could it have been to simly install some metallic plastic lenses into this? it still wouldn't have been accurate but at least it would have looked half decent compared to a dull paint visor that is the same texture and colour as the rest oif the bio! i am discusted ss would do this to us, i kept my preorder thinking that they would have woken up after all of the criticisms of scar but they obviously havn't! i won't even give the chopper bio a thought, SS obviously have no intention of doing this line justice in the least unfortunately, such a shame..........

Welcome to the show Python....That's a well said first post, I couldn't
agree with you more.

Back