Celebrity Simpsons wave 4 review part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's take a detour from sixth scale tonight and check out the latest wave of the Celebrity Simpsons from NECA. Or at least part of the wave, because with 12 figures in this set there was no way I was going to go at them all head on. Tonight I'm checking out Elvis Costello, Buzz Aldrin, Weird Al and Tom Jones. You can find the review here:

404 Not Found

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

This has been a surprisingly cool series... I've only picked up Hamill, but I'm planning to add Weird Al to the collection.

These look all look great.

And not only has series 5 been announced - Tom Petty, Lenny Kravitz, Homer dressed like Lenny Kravitz, generic Bart (wth?), Milhouse as Fallout Boy, Adam West, Matt Groening and Stan Lee, but they're available for preorder now at Toys R Us online.

The problem with Simpsons RHCP figures is that the Simpsons appearance included the no-name ringer guitarist Arik Marshall. I don't see them making an Arik Marshall figure nor do I see them making RHCP as a trio.

No RHCP, or anyone else, since series 5 appears to be the last of the 25 guest stars.

Back