Celebration IV Hasbro exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah ditto for me.

This is an awesome set - I really dig McQuarrie's art and love these concept figures. They and the new set of six vintage style figures are the only things I'm picking up from Hasbro. Like many others though, I can't make it to C4, so there's no way I can get this one there.

Usually I think SWS.com puts some of the exclusives up online shortly after the convention. I hope they do it again with this one.

If anyone thinks they will have an extra, like Batty, I would love to have one as well.

That's awesome! I'll never get one since I'm not going to Celebration IV. I can't even find any of the regular Clone troopers on the pegs here let alone an exclusive like this one. So I've pretty much given up on 4" Star Wars figures. Leaves more cash for the Sideshow ones anyways.
But I would like to complete the set I have, I need to find a Airborne Trooper.

Yeah the concept figures are the only Hasbro stuff I can't pass up on now. Still need to hunt down that dang Stromtrooper! Hasbro's convention exclusives haven't been that bad to get before/after the convention for non-attendees. The only thing that sucks is that this set is probably $20 when it sould be $10 TOPS. PLUS shipping. :rolleyes:

As I said before I will try and grab anything and everything I can. Well until the CC says no more. I will put anything not wanted up here , but no saying dibs, I am going to making this fun since I see many people wanting each item.

I kinda stopped with the lil guys, but these concept pieces are killer. I GOT to get one of these.

If anyone is going to CIV and can hook me up with one of these I';ll be eternally grateful as I'm only picking up the McQuarrie pieces from the TAC.

I'll be more than happy to sort you out with some Celebration Europe exclusives in July too.

oooohhh, i would love one to, if anyone can grab me one, i would gladly pay for it plus shipping. or i could trade for the last celebration III figure (darth vader). thanks

I know that people have taken their fair share of shots at HasBLO (myself included) but now THIS is an exclusive. I was lucky enough to snag one of the Stormtroopers already--- I'd love to get this one as well but unfortunately I too will not be able to go to CIV:monkey2 .

Anyone able to be a good---no great samaritan?

:r2d2line Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi--- you're my only hope!

Not as cool as the talking vader from last year but still not bad. I would love to get one but like screamingmetal I can't even find the stormtrooper here so the chances of me getting them all is pretty slim. :(

Add me to the list of non-attending hopefuls for these figures. I really like the McQuarrie designs and the figures shown so far look to be pretty good representations. My guess is I'll be relegated to the 'Bay, but usually these exclusives don't sell for all that much on the secondary market... at least if you wait a bit.

Granted these may be more popular than C3 Vader, but I had no difficulty snagging him through Star Wars Shop when they offered him to non-attendees. The trick is just keep a watchful eye for ordering info and announcements so you don't miss out.

I'm definitely going to be hunting these because the only piece I'm buying from Hasbro this year are the McQuarrie designs...you'll have to watch SWS though because they'll just throw them up there all of a sudden and anger will ensue.

Didnt Hasbro sell the SDCC Stormtrooper after SDCC?

They did sell the C3 Vader after C3. I think it's interesting that they are having the shop open 24/7 at C4! At C3 they only let a handfull in at a time and there was one hell of a line. To say people were pissed is an understatement. I never tried to get in at C3.

Now, if anyone out there is doing a C4 Exclusives run- Id like 2 of the R2/3PO set as well as the MR Wedge helmet.

Last edited:
These do look cool, and as a still avid collector of Hasbro's 3 3/4" line, I am pumped for these. C-3P0 could have some paint highlights to add that little extra 'humph' to him, but not bad all-in-all!

Can't wait to go!

Sadly I will not be attending C4. If anyone would be willing to help me out with two of these also, I would be very, very appreciative (Either in Republic Credits or real money...you decide).
THX in advance. Send me a PM if you can help me out with this exclusive.

"These figures will be packaged with their exclusive Celebration IV backer card and a commemorative coin, and are exclusively for sale at the initial retail price only at Star Wars Celebration IV. The special coin will have a Celebration IV logo on one side.

The second chance comes at the Celebration Europe Store at the ExCeL exhibition center in London July 13-15. The figures will be packaged with a special Celebration Europe backer card and a different commemorative coin with the Celebration Europe logo on one side. Here's your chance to beat the online scalpers and get one or both of these variant packages and coins at the retail price."
I think they might show up without the info on the back and Celebration Logos on the coin. Reguler backing like the other figures. Maybe Hasbro or Star Wars shop either way. Hoping atleast.

Back