CeeemOr Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's up everyone!:waveWell i'm finally done with my Ultimate Nick Fury and basically the only change has been some weathering and the addition of a left sided underarm holster ,which is basically a Barney Ross left sided modified,plus added an ammo pouch to the holster.I changed the color of the assault rifle(Also Barney Ross).I started work on my Ultimate Hawkeye and i'm about 25% done.I was about half way done until the outfit that i used couldn't be bleached so back to the drawing boards on this one.:slapIt's really annoying looking at a figure that is incomplete!I also found a Marvel Studios DareDevil at a local flea market for $5.00 BNIB.Did this figure even sell well?I can't believe that they actually gave him orange skin,WOW!Anyway,i repainted him and i think he came out OK but what do i know.I posted some PICS. of all of these figures so PLEASE let me know what you think of these and be honest so i know if i'm just wasting my time or should i keep going.My next project is going to be a Conan the Barabarian custom in his camo paint like the Premium Format one and also Ultimate Wolverine,which i'm still debating on whether going with his winter look or a battle damaged look, but can't get started on this until i get Seb's( Hanouman)head sculpt(LOOKS AWESOME!).ANyhow,will try to keep this updated as much as possible,OK.THANX and HAVE A GOOD DAY!:wink1:
MORE PICS. IN POST #14!THANX!

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate nick fury

Nice one, I always loved that Hasbro HS.
Have to finish mine though.....

THANK YOU ALL!I really do appreciate all your honest opinions about this figure!@ C-Phan -THANX bro for letting me know who was the maker of this head sculpt and to be honest with you i'm really surprised to here that it's from Hasbro because i didn't know they made 12" figures besides GI JOE!I really like your Red Skull figure especially the head sculpt!Is that something you made yourself?I'd like to make one for my WWII CAP.My next figure is going to be Ultimate Hawkeye so i'll keep everyone posted as i progress with this.THANX AGAIN EVERYONE!☻

Awesome job. I am not sure how he is going to get to that pistol on his right shoulder but it look svery cool.

Awesome job. I am not sure how he is going to get to that pistol on his right shoulder but it look svery cool.
THANX BRO!You know i'm not sure why he has it like that but that's how he wears it in the books just like the PIC. here.It was really hard in deciding which way to go with this figure being that he has 3 different outfits.I'll post more PICS. as soon as i'm done with weathering his gear and weapons.

Oh okay, I was wondering what Nick Fury that was, I forgot this version of Fury from Ultimate X-Men.
I use the same Hasbro to bash my Mace Windu:

About Red Skull, you got the tutorial somewhere in my thread.
Captain America is not that difficult, especially with all the WWII equipment.
Can't wait to see Hawkeye.

Oh okay, I was wondering what Nick Fury that was, I forgot this version of Fury from Ultimate X-Men.
I use the same Hasbro to bash my Mace Windu:

About Red Skull, you got the tutorial somewhere in my thread.
Captain America is not that difficult, especially with all the WWII equipment.
Can't wait to see Hawkeye.
Hey THANX C-Phan!That was buggin the ____e out of me as to who made the sculpt since i got a unpainted resin cast.I'm goin to look up the Red Skull tutorial mos def.As for the WWII Cap i already finished him and posted him somewhere in this thread but here are some PICS. of him again.:wink1:

Hey THANX C-Phan!That was buggin the ____e out of me as to who made the sculpt since i got a unpainted resin cast.I'm goin to look up the Red Skull tutorial mos def.As for the WWII Cap i already finished him and posted him somewhere in this thread but here are some PICS. of him again.:wink1:

Wow, this Captain really rocks!!!

It was you ?!!! Of course I saw your Cap. Great custom, especially the shield, you did what I can't do on mine anymore, a silver/metal base coat. It was obvious but I forgot.... now if I want to do this I have to strip all the red/white/blue paint :monkey2

I actually made the shield out of metal(pressed aluminum).It was a real pain in the arse!NEVER AGAIN!What i know now i rather just get a resin shield and mod the _____e out of it.As for the eathering the silver that is showing is paint cause the metal is black after you heat it to make it malleable so i had to use Metallic Sterling Silver from Testor Model Masters.☻

Here are PIcs. of my DareDevil and a head shot of my Ultimate Hawkeye.Let me know what everyone thinks about these figures.Be honest but not brutal,OK guys!THANX!:wink1:

Ok, to be brutally honest.....those rock

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I got the same Daredevil ! I got to admit, this Daredevil looks totally outdated.
But Hawkeye is very promising, can't wait to see some WIP !

Hey THANX CHarles!@C-Phan -You're right BRO!It does look totally outdated and honestly i wasn't even going to get this figure but for $5.00 i couldn't resist.Hey did all of these come with the orange skin?I don't know what i'm going to do with this figure yet?I kinda wanna go the comic book route on this guy but maybe when i'm bored i'll go to the boards and figure out a look for him.I'd really LOVE to see what you did with this figure(DAREDEVIL)!C,i really like your style of mods!It's very distinct and could tell yours apart from the rest and that's skill bro!AWESOME WORK!

Back