ccgarmory... Are they a good etailor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my Bowen Faux Bronze Hulk, Spider-man vs Venom dio, and modern Cable off of them with no problems. My Spidey dio even arrived with a crack in Spidey's foot and they paid for return shipping and replaced the statue for me with a mint one. A+ rating in my book.

I bought my Bowen Faux Bronze Hulk, Spider-man vs Venom dio, and modern Cable off of them with no problems. My Spidey dio even arrived with a crack in Spidey's foot and they paid for return shipping and replaced the statue for me with a mint one. A+ rating in my book.

Thanks for the fast reply. I did a google search on them and its a mix of either 5 stars or 1 star which is odd. They have free shipping for orders over $200 and that's a nice bonus for ordering from them.

They have something "in stock" I'd like to buy. Sent them an email yesterday and I've heard nothing back yet.

They are ok. Easy to deal with but sometimes slow in responding to any issues. Prices are pretty fair.

Their stock is unreliable. I ordered a 501st Clone that was listed "In-Stock" and they charged my credit card only to send an e-mail saying it was sold out and had to credit the charge.

Back