Cats Collect Star Wars 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_godzillacatsto128500987558281250.jpg

i think captain faramir never had a cat as a child and now he is bitter and has to take his agression out on LOLcats and the people who enjoy it.:lol

I LOVE LOLcats. There's always at least one new one per day that make me literally laugh out loud. Apparently there is a dog version on the net as well. I can't remember the link...something like I can haz hot dogz or something like that.

I guess I'll have to go to the site, I usually just get my fix from random freaks postings.

And that bike one is sweet :rock

I think a few of us make lolcat comments because of Master Chief videos.

Some of them are dumb but a lot of them are just to f'n funny.

Me neither! I've never understood why these millions of cat pics are so funny - is it an inside joke I'm just not comprehending?

Cap, I have a hard time believing you don't get this site. They're just funny pictures of animals doing things with silly captions expressing something the writer thought was going on.

This site cracks me up. The expression on these animals faces is just too funny and some of these I could see my own cats trying to pull off.

id have to say the "invisible sandwich" looks more like "invisible corn on the cob".:lol
and the "invisible text message breakup" looks more like "getting my ass kicked on invisible Xbox 360".:lol

These cat pics bring me to tears from laughing so hard. I've always wanted to make my own. With 4 cats in my house, something funny is always happening...

Back