Cathode sabers, futures bleak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey2
ok here goes, sadly or maybe if someone can help, not so sad, things arent good here in the U of K, i cant get the cathode tubes i use for sabers at all the UK distributor has discontinued them...this as you can guess is a MAJOR problem for me...these are what i use..
https://www.optxbysg.com/ultraminiaccenttubes.shtml

i tried contacting the parent company, no luck, finding them on ebay, no luck, finding ones similar by streetglow, some luck but the 'people' selling them on ebay wont respond to queries....if anyones willing to help id be very grateful (kaaching $$$$), id need them in most colors, green ,neo blue,red, the six inch ones....i really am gonna be mayorly buggered if i can't source these....please help....

Are you looking for local/euro areas only? Or also in the US?

Havent seen anything glenn been keeping my eyes peeled on the bay because as well as the ones I sent you for

Vader
ROTS Obi wan
Mace Windu
Jedi Luke

Im missing some neon blades for some of the customs I want to do myself

thanx for looking but alas all those have been tried when i first developed them, and all are to weak, the 'streetglow ultra mini accent tubes' are the best by far, they are durable and work with the invertors i have made, so i really need the streetglow ones , and mooncat, dont worry mate all yours are here safe.so i really need some help here, thanx everyone for looking...

Back