Casting rumors for next Batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Depp as the Riddler in next Batman movie?

In the spirit of keeping generally low-key actors in the Nolan Gotham, how about Crispin Glover as The Riddler? He certainly does a good creepy/smart line of acting. I love Mr Freeze, he's the perfect tragedy villain but he's too sci-fi, as is Clayface. The last thing we want is a CG-fest to completely destroy the atmosphere that Nolan has created.

I still think Depp would be the best person to use if they need to recast the Joker.

we will be lucky to get one more Batman film from Nowlan, and I will bet recasting the Joker will not be a consideration.

Chris Nolan would be nuts to make another Batman movie, after The Dark Knight the only way is down
rolleye0007.gif

Re: Dark Knight Sequel: Rachel Dawes is Catwoman??

I wouldnt pay any attention to rumours as yet, the film hasnt even finished its cinema run and the rumour-mill is already going strong on the next installment...if there is one.

For the time being...ignore them, and just enjoy the two we have for now...worry about the third when its officially announced :)

SJ

If the Rachel Dawes character becomes Catwoman, I'd be quite curious how that is accomplished in the Nolan Batman world.

Remember, the 3rd ones usually suck!

:)

If the Rachel Dawes character becomes Catwoman, I'd be quite curious how that is accomplished in the Nolan Batman world.

She's kitty litter now...so, I have no idea how that works.

BS. Nolan has already stated on several occasions that, if there were to be a third part, he would want to explore villains not yet portrayed on screen.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

That pic is funny, but is Bats contemplating suicide in the original?

No, no, no, NO NO NO!!!! I hated hated hated Maggie. She is ugly and no way could she be catwoman! UGLY UGLY UGLY!!!

Something about Batman contemplating suicide makes me chuckle. Is that bad?

Back