Case Ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Zangetsu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been using detolfs to house my 1/6 figs. But I am starting to get into the Marvel lines, and I want some team displays. Hulk is to large for a detolf. And figures like Falcon cannot fit in the detolf with his wings. So what cases would you guys recommend? Any links would be greatly appreciated.

I use this currently to display my Avengers. I love the case it looks great and it fits the hulk with a slight bend at the knee, if you dont display them on the top shelf of course. I have my Dark Knight figures up top.
It's another IKEA product the VITTSJO.
VITTSJÖ Shelving unit - IKEA

I use bestas for group displays. Not great pics but they show what you can fit in a cube.

img_joes.jpg

IMG_2332.JPG

You have to buy the doors separately. There are a couple glass doors to choose from--just have to decide how think you want the border on the door for your display.

There aren't any clear glass doors available from Ikea because it's a wardrobe not a shelving unit for display. You have to mod the doors and add glass.

Back