Cartoon Network?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are stoopid. You are stoopid. You are stoopid. And don't forget: you are stoopid.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PiGIQrt1IaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd like to see anything from adultswim I already have Brock preordered can't wait to see what else they do with the license and could you imagine how cool some death klock stuff would be

Hell yeah i'd love a dexter's lab vinyl, maybe in his dodgeball exosuit, johnny bravo and i'd kill for a samurai jack with his straw hat of course.
:yess: :goodpost:

That has got to be one of the funniest Dexters Lab ever, I love when the coach screams DOOOOOOODGE BAAAAAAAALLLLL in slow mo. :rotfl

Death clock would be awesome. Id definitely want a murderface anything.

Well that's good. Now if we could get some 1/6 love for Venture Brothers I'd die a happy man. The Mego style ones aren't bad but I really want 1/6.

I'd like a cow and chicken premium format. That is all, thank you, good night.

no love for the Powerpuff girls? of course, there are already resin statues made of them:
Sugar, spice and everything nice! « DIMIC
Powerpuff_Girls_-_Boxes.jpg

That being said, I still would love to have a Dexter and Dee Dee and such characters in resin :D

Back