Caronte Studios: Victor Frankestein 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sculpt by David Pereira
Design by Emilio Laiso
1/4 Statue

COMING SOON...

cs11.jpg

cs 8.jpg

cs9.jpg

cs 10.jpg

cs5.jpg

cs6.jpg

Attachments

• cs 1.jpg
    cs 1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 187
  • cs 3.jpg
    cs 3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 180
  • cs4.jpg
    cs4.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 181
  • cs7.jpg
    cs7.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
this visual concept is lost on me. Why would Victor be laying up against his creation perusing a portion to be added to his creation? And where did he find a body with those ginormous hands? there must be a giant cemetery near by. I like the details on the slab

Okay... so here's my thoughts... They need to move Victor away from the monster.. unfortunately right now in the front view.. he looks like..eh... he's "riding the Monsters lap.. Don't have his butt planted dead on the monster crotch.. not a wise place to be...:( Maybe have him standing in front facing the audience at a 3/4 view holding a brain and examining it with a magnifying glass...just my thoughts.. I do however love the design and tone of the sculpture and your company logo rocks!!!

I like the look of Frankenstein and the monster. His creation appears to be an 8-footer which is feasible if you consider that it is pieced together from different body parts. But then, he wouldn't look so symmetrical like the sculpt shows. So I'm not sure on the decision made there.
I love the look of the table and the base (except the shelves of books).

What I question is the pose. I'm not sure what's happening there.
From the frontal and profile viewpoint, it appears as if the artist is saying that Victor himself is the monster.... again, I'm not sure.

He's the monster behind the creation isn't he? - just a thought.

As far as would I buy it??? Don't know yet. Needs paint and a price.

Like the concept , love the monster, wish we had transparency into future offerings.

The pose does look a little...sexual... and the right side POV it looks like he's elbow deep into the monster's abdomen. :horror But hey, any Frankenstein piece is welcome.

Back