Carnage or Venom comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wich one do you like more?

• Carnage

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Venom

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters
Venom...

Does this even need a poll? j/k

In all seriousness though, from Day 1, I thought the Venom sculpt was superior by far. Even though I own Carnage, it doesn't really do much for me. If it wasn't for the Trio, I probably wouldn't own it.

Venom for sure. I dunno why, but i am just not a fan the Carnage comiquette. Love the character, always have, but I really don't like how the arm crosses the chest, and I don't care for how he is really bulky buff looking. I think of him as having long slender arms and legs, sort of like the spidey comiquette. Venom is the better character anyways. There is a definite reason Venom is so sought after.

Venom for sure. I dunno why, but i am just not a fan the Carnage comiquette. Love the character, always have, but I really don't like how the arm crosses the chest, and I don't care for how he is really bulky buff looking. I think of him as having long slender arms and legs, sort of like the spidey comiquette. Venom is the better character anyways. There is a definite reason Venom is so sought after.

Carnage is great, though he should not be as buff/more buff than venom. He should have been athletic looking I think

Carnage for Me, just more detail in the sculpt overall.

granted Venom is harder to find and has more Value but that is not due to his sculpt, that is due to him being Venom and more of a well known character.

Venom hands down!
wji0ih.png

I have to go Venom, but not because of resale value or anything monetary wise. IMO Venom is a much more relevant character that has a strong story line and is basically a badass. Although I'm not sure about the new story line in the recently released Venom where he's a good guy. Hmmm that bust sure doesn't look like he should be a good guy.

Back