Carbonite Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will it happen?

• It has to, especially after the lousy paint job on the first Han PF

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Too tricky, too much of an environment for a Premium Format

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • No way. ANH Han will be the only Han PF we'll ever see from Sideshow.

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
I honestly don't have much of an opinion... I would lean towards no for a PF. But I really hope it happens in 1/6 :rock It'd be a great addition for a Boba Fett.

I don't see how it could possibly fit into the format of Premium Format. It'd all be polystone. They need to do it in 1/6 scale though. And it must light up.

It'd be awesome to see one. I may even get it if it comes about. Would look very cool with the PF Boba, although it would throw off my Boba and Jango display idea. But then maybe I would just trade Jango for Han.

There's a Attakus version out there. Granted, it's only 1/5 scale, but if you really want one... Personally, I'm not interested in a Han in carbonite. Frankly, I don't even see the point in SSC making a 1/6 version, since the Hasbro version is fantastic. It's the only 1/6 Hasbro figure/environment I own, so I don't know much about Hasbro stuff, but their Han in carbonite really looks awesome. And I don't think it's to expensive on the bay.
Anyway, I don't see SSC make a Han in carbonite PF.

I would love to get one of these to display with Boba Fett. Very high atop my most wanted list in the PF line.

But do I think they'll every do it? Nope.

like others have said, no point, its not like it would be any different to the Attakus version, except maybe 2 inches bigger. And its not really going to be premium format either. so I say no

I would actually be pretty surprised if they don't do it in 1/6. Gotta get it to go along with Jabba's palace stuff.

Han without Chewie is incomplete. So why have "another" Han, even if he's just a block of polystone?...

BUT

In the 1/6th scale line, it would fit perfectly with either just Leia Boushh or with the whole Jabba Palace setup. *

*MUST have blinking lights, though.

Son of a. The title of this thread made me think I missed something in the NL. Personally it'd be neat but not something I'd need to buy. If it were affordable okay but if it were over $250 in reality I'd probably pass.

If they do a Hoth Han, I want him riding a Taun-Taun. If they can do a Biker Scout on a Speeder than can give a Taun-Taun.

Back